Random Thoughts

My dog will be eating turkey tonight. She says
:turkey: > :pizza:

2 Likes

George Jetson is to be born in the summer of 2022, so that he is 40 y/o in 2062, when the series takes place.

3 Likes

@Echo: We get pizza EVERY FEW WEEKS!!! :+1: And you could play with my neighbour’s dog and get loads of ear scritchies scratchies!!!

1 Like

According to https://warnerbroscartoons.fandom.com/wiki/George_Jetson, he was born on July, 31, 2022.

According to Jetson Surname Origin, Meaning & Last Name History, there are approximately 578 people with the surname Jetson. I sincerely hope that one of them has a son born on 07/31/2022 & names him “George”.

1 Like

I just noticed that youtube has stopped giving a count of the number of :-1: that a video gets. It just labels it as “dislike” now.

Well, you can push “dislike” on it, which will help tailor its recommendations to you.

I’m not sure if creators get to see the dislike count at all.

Yeah. It’s no big deal. Now for “heartwarming” videos where a kitten saves a puppy from the jaws of an alligator and it gets 42 thumbs down votes I won’t get to see comments such as “42 people have no soul”.

Making a sandwich for lunch before a meeting, I pulled out the container of honey ham and grabbed a few pieces. Being a boxed product, the slices are wrapped in some way and occasionally tangle with one another and so invariably I rip a couple pieces off instead of taking the time to unwrap everything.

I then remembered the time I was probably 9 and did this with a package of lunch meat where I ripped a bologna slice in half instead of trying to unwrap the entire package to get that one slice, and my mom flipped the fuck out because now the entire package of lunch meat was ruined, and then tried to throw everything out of the refrigerator. Because … this made sense to her in some bizarre way.

So, I went and ripped another piece and put it on the sandwich. Because I could, and if she were still alive it would have pissed her off.

3 Likes

I had a slow shower drain. I thought it might be a hair clog and ran my snake down the drain but nothing. I went and bought some of that liquid plumber foaming snake stuff and it cleared everything out really nice. I have no idea how it works but I’m glad it does.

I ordered jeans on Amazon and instead they sent me a jigsaw puzzle I looked at a couple years prior which was not in my cart.

Today’s date in traditional US format is both a palindrome and an ambigram

4 Likes

That’s puzzling.

1 Like

Was the puzzle a pic of some jeans you can order on Amazon?

1 Like

dear Lord the Academy website sucks so bad

2 Likes

three handfuls of pretzels and half a tub of dipping cheese is a reasonable lunch, right?

3 Likes

Is the pretzel:dipping cheese ratio appropriate?

As long as you wash it down with a Diet Coke. :+1:

2 Likes

Diet Coke is worse than Satan’s stomach acid. Would diet Mountain Dew work?

1 Like

Diet [soda] is worse than Satan’s stomach acid, imo.

The last diet soda that I liked was Diet Rite from the early 1990s, as I recall. Then, they went and changed the formula, so even that was yucky.