Random Thoughts

Happy one year anniversary of the last time I had a UTI. Fond memories.

1 Like

UTI Management Company is a real thing.

2 Likes

I bought a SAD lamp. I can already feel a whole new me emerging. Prepare yourselves.

5 Likes

I’m debating whether to ask to be paid per IT issue that I have.

I’m not saying, … I’m just saying that at even $500 per, I think I’d comfortably exceed my salary in a year.

2 Likes

What is a SAD lamp?

A lamp that simulates natural sunlight to combat seasonal depression.

2 Likes

Ah, SAD = seasonal affective disorder

Thanks Northern Exposure!

1 Like

Back on the AO, once a year, Jables hosted a :bump: an old thread day.

Today must be Like an Old Post Day.

By the powers vested in me in my 1980s suit, I hereby declare the Wednesday before the United States of America’s Thanksgiving to be Like an Old Post Day.

1 Like

:iatp:

Being a procrastinator, I’ll bump an old thread tomorrow or the day after. Or sometime after that.

1 Like

Being a who now?

3 Likes

I haven’t seen her in a while.

I am taking the time to unsubscribe from all the promotional emails I get. Thanksgiving is a great time to do that, evidently.

1 Like

I’d forgotten about white font.

Are people using it here? My GoA is set to dark mode so it’s all white font to me :shrug:

2 Likes

TBH, I miss white font.

The next best thing here is spoiler tags

Do recommend.

3 Likes

This

bark mode :dog:

3 Likes

We’re getting pizza tonight for supper and saving some crusts for the neighbour’s lab. If you lived by me, you would get soooooooooooo spoiled!!! :pizza: :dog:

1 Like