Random Thoughts

You seem worked up. Have you considered meditation and deep breathing? Ohm, ohm, ohm, I’m feeling better already. Try it!

3 Likes

You’re right. That would be a good outlet.

3 Likes

There’s a book with the joke about whose shoes the introverted vs extrovert look at but it was with an engineer instead of actuary.

It looked like witch’s snot, which it’s not.

Instead, I had to winch his knot.

Enter this contest to win Chisnot unclaimed inheritance.

wow…slow monday

I’d ask for mho, but I figure I’d get some resistance instead.

“Critical Review of the U.S. Actuarial Profession” should’ve left out the “U.S.” in its title, imo.

1 Like

So true, we didn’t pull the plug on this thread in time.

1 Like

Don’t forget to sign up for the Rock-Paper-Scissors tournament! Entries due by Sunday afternoon.

1 Like

Sing up.
Do what ever you need to do.
Do not miss out on RPS-GoA-style!

I’m better than most people at avoiding the illusory superiority of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

in

I’m enjoying this month’s password and am going to miss it when I change it next month.

The name changed when the dropped the first r from Kruger. Now it sounds like one of those old car horns.

RN

So, I like the cheese bagels at Hy-Vee, it’s my go-to breakfast. Every time I’ve gone looking for them, I get the last three in the store. Probably 8-10 trips now, I get there: three cheese bagels.

Actuarially, what are the odds?

3 is an odd number, but when it comes to calculating odds for these things, I can’t even

2 Likes

Patching an inner tube. Rubber cement. Probably not as useful as the name would imply.

Tried fixing a broken pumpkin the other day . . . and you’d think that a pumpkin patch would be of some use . . .

2 Likes

Oh my gourd, hope you got it worked out.

2 Likes