Random Thoughts

A patch can’t do much when it’s been squashed

1 Like

On Words WIth Friends, the “Match of the Day” is against a player named “Good,” But will it really be a good game?

Nanananananana.
ROXY!
Nnananananana.
ROLLER!

Our chorus will be using a new online app called Jamulus - this will let us sing together online without the lag you get on Zoom. Excerpt from Q&A with the chorus director:

I am concerned that the Jamulans are not as logical as the Vulcans - do you know of anyone who could do a mind meld to find out?

Unfortunately, with the passing of Leonard Nimoy, there’s not an easy answer to this question. If anyone knows of a Vulcan who is looking for work, please put me in touch with them. In my (human) experience, Jamulus has been fairly logical… but maybe because it’s (at least) half human, it still occasionally has some unpredictable, and possibly even…emotional?..reactions.

Live long and prosper,

W

Zillow says my house is now worth 310K. I got a letter from someone wanting to make an “all-cash offer” on my house so I’m texting her some details of my house to see how much she plans on lowballing me.

I told her the roof was new last year, the A/C and furnace are not original, and the only real problem is the ugly carpet. (House is less than 25 years old)
She offered $240K.
#thanksbutnothanks

awwww, my sis got a new puppy

His name is Duke

6 Likes

Duke is listed as one of those common names for a dog, but this may be the first or second dog I’ve actually seen named Duke. I have yet to run into a Spot, Rex or Fido. But one of my dogs is named Cooper, and I’ve seen at least 2 other Coopers in the past few years.

adding spaces gives it a whole new meaning

#thanks but not hanks

It’s not Hank’s house, so you shouldn’t be selling it.

My uncle had two different dogs named Duke. One he named that, and one who came with the name.

I’ve also never met a Spot, Rex, or Fido.

That pic is a mini-Cooper

This pic is a winnie cooper:

What about phideaux?

I love bullies. Particularly when they’re babies and just a mass of wrinkles on top of being rollypolly.

I didn’t see my sister’s other bulldogs as puppies.

She has an old bulldog… named Winston.

2 Likes

another of Winnie:

2 Likes

Doing his morning exercise?

I think she bought too much skin for the creature . . .

No, that’s just how he chills

You think the French are faithful?