Random Thoughts

I’ve ridden subways in various cities and I didn’t get murdered once!!! YMMV.

2 Likes

I keep hearing about people getting MURDERED. At the subway I’d normally take near my apartment, someone was assaulted. I think it’s gotten worse since covid.

My reason for not taking the subway has more to do with wanting to get exercise, but now has the added benefit of avoiding MURDER.

1 Like

We just constructed an IKEA cabinet. I guess i can join the American experience. But… This puppy really does need to be anchored to the wall. The one it replaced didn’t. Oh well. One more step.

1 Like

Billy Bookcase?

1 Like

A kitchen cabinet with drawers, for the basement. It will hold overflow kitchen equipment.

1 Like

I had the opposite problem once: One time I called my cell phone from my work phone. I came up as spam. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Sometimes I forget I have a tattoo until I see it in pictures. It’s on my inner wrist, so it’s not like I don’t have the opportunity to notice it all the time, but alas.

1 Like

I got these 2 actresses mixed up with each other.

I have no idea who either one is.

4 Likes

They seem nice.

Also, saw my avatar on this site’s main page.

Is yours there, too?

One is Alison Brie (blue dress here), the other is Lizzie Caplan.

I saw a preview for a new miniseries that remakes Fatal Attraction. So that must be the new thing now, take a 2 hour 80’s movie and turn it into an 8 hour miniseries remake, since American Gigalo got that treatment within the last year. Anyway, I saw the preview and I thought that the crazy woman was being played by Alison Brie, who I only really know from GLOW on Netflix. But it’s not her. It’s the other one.

wasn’t Alison Brie “Annie” in Community?

Yes, but Annie’s pretty young. We try not to sexualize her.

3 Likes

My husband is having increasing wrist pain over the last month (yeah, I made a lot of jokes), so I finally got him an appointment today at my ortho neuro practice. I wonder if they will be do anything for him today, or if he will need an MRI to diagnose something. I’ve heard good things about carpal tunnel surgery success rates, but of course I hope surgery isn’t the only option. Maybe a steroid will help for a while.

I always assumed when people referenced the Donner Reed party, they were saying Donna Reed party, and didn’t give it much thought.

I imagine very different dishes were being served at each.

2 Likes

Tastes a little bit like chicken, wouldn’t you say? …could use a bit more seasoning, though.

2 Likes

The more concerning part is that I literally did not know about this event until yesterday.

Now, I’m not a huge American history buff like my husband is, but I am not often completely oblivious about these things of things, and I feel quite foolish.

1 Like
3 Likes

2 Likes