Random Thoughts

Do they go to the dentist named Crentist?

1 Like

Maybe that’s why he wanted to become a dentist.

is her spouse a career NCO? I suspect he’s even harder to google

2 Likes

They named their son, Seven (a la George Costanza), and he lives in the upper peninsula of Michigan.

Has anyone tried - “Hey Siri - LUMOS” and “Hey Siri - NOX”?

I think you can find his profile on the same site as this guy . . .

Nope, but it works with hey google. My kid came home and shared that a couple months ago, pretty neat.

I just realized Mother’s Day is in 9 days.

2 Likes

An interesting relationship experience is cleaning out the cabinets with someone who grew up in a house which emphasized not wasting food. Finally the compromise was tossing everything with a best/use date prior to 2022.

Also I think someone regretted hiding a box of Girl Scout cookies exceptionally well.

6 Likes

I recently got rid of spices with expiration dates in the 2004-2006 time frame.

1 Like

I don’t think those ever go bad.

Probably not, but after the “anything prior to 2022” line was drawn in the sand, out they went.

1 Like

That’s harsh. I would’ve eaten them.

I’m not sayin’. I’m just sayin’.

1 Like

What flavour of cookies?? :popcorn:

Sadly they were thin mint. :cry:
I pointed out that if they’d been in the freezer that they’d still be acceptable. That information may or may not have been well received.

3 Likes

that’s why I store them in the freezer

2 Likes

We tend to eat ours quickly!!! :yum:

Both Thin Mints and Tagalongs (does anyone else recall them being called “Hoedowns” in the past?) are best eaten straight from the freezer anyway, so no reason to not just store them there.

And those are the only good Girl Scout cookies any more although I guess if you actually like coconut then the Samoas would probably be good.

3 Likes

I literally found some spices that had moved with me TWICE.

EDHS(Bro) = (2022 - 2004) / 45 x 100 = 40

1 Like