Random Thoughts

I don’t eat nuggets / chicken strips that often, but when I do it’s honey or nothing. Not honey mustard and don’t even think about “honey flavored sauce”. Real, actual honey or GTFO.

1 Like

Any idea who this is? The site that provides the puzzles is Russian…

The top three results on google image search are Jackie Chan, Elvis Presley, and Salvador Dali.

My first guess would be Jack Webb from Dragnet

well, it’s not me

https://www.conceptispuzzles.com/index.aspx?uri=info/story/82

[giving the URL in plain text because it gives an error if I just paste]

try number two:

https://www.conceptispuzzles.com/resource/3/107.zip

but not much bc you’ve seen the solution…

1 Like

Might make for a decent band name.

My temperature at the doctor today was 99.2. That’s very warm for me, I wonder if I’m getting sick.

1 Like

You must confidently maintain the confidentiality of confidential information that is confidential. Got it, confidant?

You should have told this to Alex Jones’ attorney, oh, about two weeks ago.

1 Like

I saw a dolphin bracelet.

5 Likes

I just ordered flea and tick collars from a site called spinpaper …I hope it wasn’t a scam.

If they were advertised for you to use . . . it may have been.
:man_shrugging:

I’m gonna miss Cedar Cove when I have to stop being sick.

I paid a little extra to get it monogrammed with my initials…I mean, since I"ll be using it in place of the gold chain & all.

1 Like

I do wonder how long I’ll be able to go without buying a smartphone

[yes, I have multiple wifi devices [kindle, ipod, etc] and I have a flip phone I can make calls with and do texts the hard way. But I’ve never owned a smartphone.

I am trying to see if I can outlast the technology…

1 Like

i had a flip phone for a LONG time into the smartphone’s existence. i could text and make calls as needed. it was good. eventually for me, the stuff on the smartphone i could use while driving won out (directions and streaming music)

Driving through Kenosha and seeing where the Kyle Rittenhouse stuff went down. All of the businesses destroyed in the rioting were pointed out too… “see that empty lot…, it used to be a mattress store. That empty red building used to be a grocery store.” It’s sad. So much senseless destruction and senseless loss of life. :cry:

1 Like

I wish I were drunk.

I had a beer about 3 hours ago, so sorry, but you’re on your own.

1 Like

Story of my life.

1 Like