Random questions

wait till you see r/worldpolitics !!!

NSFW, by the way, which is why there’s no link.

While in traffic yesterday, I saw a semi truck with this message on the drivers door “Fire putter outer inside”.

Is extinguisher now too difficult a word for people, or have I missed some cultural reference?

I think they’re just trying to be funny

1 Like

If it’s not meant to be funneh, then they should go to schooo to learn how to spell

1 Like

Could the driver be a fireman?

Possibly, but since many semi cabs have some wording on the door about “fire extinguisher inside” I imagine this is what he was communicating

Nahhh

1 Like

Is it possible to be depressed when you’re completely happy?

I have no motivation to do much of anything. I’m not stressed, but I feel physical symptoms of being stressed. I’m not depressed, but I don’t want to do any of the things I enjoy. But, I am genuinely happy at the same time.

1 Like

I wonder how much trans fat is in that coating?

How.many of you folks have had red river cereal?

I’ve eaten a lot of cereal in my life and I know of the Red River in the Dakotas, but I’ve never heard of Red River Cereal.

If you eat it in the springtime does the milk spontaneously spill over the ledges of the bowl?

1 Like

That kind of question always leads me to regret clicking on urban dictionary.

Wut? Red River cereal is the most wholesome thing there is.

I googled it. It is as Canadian as a Mounty wearing a toque eating poutine.

1 Like

Its right up there with fried baloney.

1 Like

I minced up some garlic tonight. How do I get the smell of garlic off my fingers?

gasoline.

1 Like

Go ask Dr. JFGW to give you one of those good medical hand scrubbings!!! Tell her to scrub the living :poop: outta your hands!!!

Yard maintenance time.:dog:

The FICO score range is 250-900. I wonder if anyone actually has one of the extreme scores…and what their credit looks like.