Random questions

We’re gonna connect with the youths!

4 Likes

Did we get a cat?

Yes, yes we did get a cat.

2 Likes

Just one cat? It needs a buddy.

I did a couple of years ago and got 2nd place.

I’ve decided that since the direction tends to be memes that play heavily on the oh geez, look how hard our exams are, that must be what makes us important delusion theme, I’m not interested in playing along any longer.

1 Like

pics or it didn’t happen

1 Like

5 Likes

I wonder who would pay TaxHawk $15.99 for a “Professionally printed and bound copy of tax return”.

Remember when deliveries were fun and exciting? Today I’m expecting a new shower liner and cleaning supplies. No joy there.

1 Like

I usually forget what I’ve ordered so it’s always a fun and exciting surprise until I open the box and then the let down begins

3 Likes

What are the 3 P’s?

Pejorative
Perjury
Puissance

How long does cooked bacon stay good in the fridge?

4-5 days

how long does cooked bacon last at my house? 4-5 minutes

2 Likes

Why in the world would cooked bacon end up in the fridge?

Do you ever feel like interviewing candidates is an exhausting, soul sucking process? I haven’t even done the one I have scheduled for today and I’m already tired in anticipation.

1 Like

Right?

2 of the 3 of us are watching our cholesterol. I cooked an entire package of bacon, thinking the kid would eat any leftovers, but she hasn’t.

1 Like

Yep, you want to be fair to them, but also make sure you get the best person for the job who would also be a good fit with the team. It sucks.

2 Likes

only until the next time I open the fridge.

BOOM! Roasted.

2 Likes