Random questions

My dog does the same thing. I think he’s motivated by hunger, or at least the thought of any morsel of food. he trails us around like we are gonna drop a pork chop or something. Especially if we go into the refrigerator or pantry. If you look at him, his ears peel back and eyes get really wide like you’re gonna give him a slice of roast beef or something.

1 Like

That’s the funny thing. My husband feeds her, walks her, spends all day at home with her…but I’m the one she has bonded with.

1 Like

Perhaps she knows who’s the alpha in that pack.

3 Likes

We had a dog like that. When I came home from work and sat in my car to finish a chapter of an audiobook, I’m told he sat by the door and whined. When I went out of town on business he just moped the whole time. I miss him…

The new doggie loves Mr aj and my daughter more than me, although she’ll bring me her toy in a pinch.

2 Likes

That was going to be my question-are you the one that generally feeds and cares for her? Our dogs tend to favor my wife for that reason…I think…
Maybe she longs for female companionship.

1 Like

When will I no longer feel compelled to add this clarification every time I mention a respiratory illness?

3 Likes

Does anyone here plan to submit a meme to the SOA meme contest? Or has anyone ever? I’m trying to determine who this appeals to.

I can just imagine the meeting where they came up with this idea…

1 Like

We’re gonna connect with the youths!

4 Likes

Did we get a cat?

Yes, yes we did get a cat.

2 Likes

Just one cat? It needs a buddy.

I did a couple of years ago and got 2nd place.

I’ve decided that since the direction tends to be memes that play heavily on the oh geez, look how hard our exams are, that must be what makes us important delusion theme, I’m not interested in playing along any longer.

1 Like

pics or it didn’t happen

1 Like

5 Likes

I wonder who would pay TaxHawk $15.99 for a “Professionally printed and bound copy of tax return”.

Remember when deliveries were fun and exciting? Today I’m expecting a new shower liner and cleaning supplies. No joy there.

1 Like

I usually forget what I’ve ordered so it’s always a fun and exciting surprise until I open the box and then the let down begins

3 Likes

What are the 3 P’s?

Pejorative
Perjury
Puissance