Question for introverts

oh, but hanging out with mrs vicefleeble was one of the best parts of the potacular. she’s fun.

1 Like

Your wife is FANTASTIC take that back.

2 Likes

lol funny how we were thinking exactly the same thing just now. HA! she’s awesome! AWESOME!

after this is all over we gotta hang if vicefleeble and wife make it to NY again.

2 Likes

See my previous response above…

Yes I saw that you said “sexy” so at least I’m on the right track with this…

Thanks, much appreciated, yes I agree she’s fantastic but nobody can be fantastic 24/7 so that’s why it’s nice to have breaks during the week.

4 Likes

I love my kids and my spouse, but I was ready to strangle them all within weeks of us being together 24/7. Tensions rise when there is no ability to get away from each other. My spouse went from having lots of alone time during the day to having 4 other people around all the time. The other 4 of us used to get to interact with other people and were suddenly isolated together. There has been more than one point where we considered renting an apartment so that we had an escape place to rotate through :open_mouth:

2 Likes

so what did you do with the corpses

Ha, everyone is still alive, except me. I’m fully dead inside.

There were times last year when Mrs. F and I spent a couple nights in a hotel, and took a few trips to the beach while I stayed with the dogs, but those expenses add up quickly.

Starting to feel like I’m the only one here who actually likes being stuck at home with hubs (he does feed me and bring me coffee like 100 times a day). The kids being in and out also helps break it up a bit.

cool, don’t get the vaccine then.

not entirely sure what your point is otherwise.

Is this the vaccine thread?!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yeah, you are in a tiny minority. Most of us would like to see other people, too.

1 Like

EXTROVERT ALERT

:iatp:

I almost exclusively hang out with family anyway. I’m very okay with not feeling any pressure to attend social gatherings.

1 Like

Definitely helps that you haven’t been married all that long, though a former cow-orker of mine was also a newlywed and things didn’t work out so well for them.

Sounds like they’ve mooved on.

1 Like