QAnon

I use both Facebook and the toilet every day. In both cases I have the option of flushing out the crap that builds up.

2 Likes

Very interesting article about the Covid created in a Chinese Lab portion of this conspiracy cartel.

Sort of a meta conspiracy. A conspiracy to create a conspiracy.

It’s a weird world.

You realize that is a sig line and not part of the post?

I have a good friend that is Spanish that is following the US election news from there. Unfortunately he seems to be getting sucked into the QAnon crap, and is sending me stuff from prayingmedic and Sidney Powell claiming the election was stolen. I have been sending him info on how QAnon is nonsense, and sent him the game designer piece on how people have been getting sucked in.

My friend is not a trumpkin and was not a QAnon person before, but I fear he’s going down that rabbit hole

Apology accepted.

1 Like

Marjorie Taylor Greene with an old post about how space lasers caused a devastating forest fire.

Isn’t it interesting?

Republican’s choice for House education committee.

Maybe if DeVos ran in 2022 she’ll replace Margie

Speaking of, did you see her harassing a school shooting survivor weeks after the shooting, saying she carried a gun?

1 Like

Yep. She is crazy and dangerous. I can’t imagine why Pelosi doesn’t want guns in the house. I believe the Republicans will eventually ease her out like they did with the outspoken racist Steve King from Iowa. The GOP are tolerant of the white nationalist. They are tolerant of dangerous crazy QAnon fantasy believers. They just don’t like it if you are too outspoken about it (bad press scares the republican issue voters).

Another ex-believer, Jitarth Jadeja, now moderates a Reddit forum called QAnon Casualties to help others like him, as well as the relatives of people still consumed by the theory. Membership has doubled in recent weeks to more than 119,000 members. Three new moderators had to be added just to keep up.

It looks like some people recover from Qanon.

1 Like

Pretty tame compared to this belief.

The lady who believes school shootings are staged by Democrats to enact gun laws is assigned to the House Education committee. That makes perfect sense.

Huh… Jewish space lasers. Where can i get a Jewish space laser?

If you needed to know, you’d already know.
I’ll just say this. They’re every bit as cool as you’d think they’d be.

Colbert did an amusing bit on her. “People are saying blue beams of light came down and started the fire!”

That’s an embarrassing way to admit you don’t know what lightning is…

All jokes aside, as a Jew, i find it chilling that she is an elected congressional representative.