Possibility or Paranoia

Are you talking to me or helena lake or both? She is downplaying my and others feelings on the election and indirectly downplaying my and others feelings on the pandemic and thus bringing up this same fight herself. She is also being incredibly condescending about it. If you just meant me, that is not right. She is the one showing a complete lack of empathy here and I see why Pheenix already rage quit over this. She needs to stop

I also see no yellow. It is blue.

Both, and especially you. Don’t bring up old fights. This is an old fight. Don’t bring this up. Don’t talk about it. If you continue this topic the mods will be talking about how warnings and other penalties work in this new system.

You should see that the background on my post is a different color. It’s yellow on my screen. It’s called “staff color”.

Also, this forum has a rule against arguing moderation. You can argue in a PM, but not in this thread. (you can PM all the mods if you want.) This is just a mod note, not an official warning because you may not have read the TOS. But I’m pretty sure Serena posted it.

1 Like

FWIW I do not see yellow,

does that imply you are pissed?

actually I do see a bluish gray

3 Likes

weird. I’ll ask SpaceLobster to look into that. Thanks for the feedback.

If you have a rule arguing moderation in a thread, … Edited by Serena: Yes, we do, so don’t.

Have you changed your theme in the preferences? Preferences, the Interface section, first item “Theme” – your mod post is yellow (on a white background) under the “Light” theme, but a faint blue (on a very faintly blue background) under the “Shades of Blue” theme (which is probably the default, since until I tried this that was evidently what I was using).

Deleted by Serena

1 Like

Cool, thanks.

Deleted by Serena

Not on my phone… it’s a bluish gray.

IT’S GOLD AND WHITE!!! CAN’T YOU GUYS SEE???~~~?!:@:@_@()@*

2 Likes

RN

Each theme has a different color scheme. So long as “staff color” shows up as a different background color, it doesn’t much matter what color it is. And it’s expected that it will be different colors for different people. I forget about that.

I think I have lost control of my thread.

Without addressing any individuals directly

1. Some of you literally sound like children with the arguing, really, just read the posts
  2. If someone trolls you, you are under no obligation to respond, let it just die (yeah ok, I violated that too)
  3. Especially when it is totally OFF TOPIC
  4. and especially when it is MY THREAD and we had a pretty decent conversation going

BTW, I am not taking down my Biden/Harris sign until there is some sort of concession. At least some sign of transition. My neighbor had their Trump sign in the trash, I took the high road and didn’t photograph it and post it

1 Like

Sorry, you are not in “control” of the thread. Never were. Not how a discussion board works.

Yes, you should have taken a photograph of that sign in the trash. But, before you post it, you’ll need a good line for it. That’s where we come in! Probably need a new thread for that, though.

1 Like

I love how people who disagree with HelenaLake are just calling her trolling as a default argument rather than trying to pick at the substance of what she’s saying. It’s not even close to trolling.

I’m hopeful they’ll let the transition team get to work on Monday. I’m not expecting an actual concession. But I’m expecting a tacit one.

Trump will keep “fighting” because the “fight” is a fundraiser for him, and anything that prompts people to give him money is something he’s likely to continue doing.

But i think he’s acted that he’s out, even if he won’t admit it. And I think Republicans in Congress will pressure him to let the transition happen in an orderly way.

2 Likes

There is no substance to argue, much like your posts.

I have one neighbor who had an enormous trump sign four years ago. And he left it up for months and months after the election, clearly gloating.

Weirdly, this year he had no sign. Until quite recently, when he put up a small (ordinary-size) trump/pence 2020 sign. I don’t go by there every day, but I don’t think he put it up until AFTER we knew that Trump lost.

I suppose it’s possible that he had a sign earlier and someone stole it, but i doubt it. We don’t have much trouble with people stealing yard signs here.

I have been seeing no trump signs since the election, though people are still flying their trump flags.

The Biden signs are still around the neighborhood.

I live in a republican county in a Democratic state.