Pi now calculated to 62.8 trillion digits

1 Like

Oh, for frickā€™s sakeā€¦ lol

Hey, the people who hung onto the reef until the very end were lucky to get what they did. I thought I was going to throw up.

2 Likes

And that update in the Reef may or may not have settled a longstanding bet 2 of my acquaintances had as to whether or not the subjects of a certain thread would end up together.

1 Like

Surely the one betting against must have been given odds?

The hypothetical subject who bet against them may or may not have collected winnings when they broke up for a while, but there may have been a part of the deal where the winner would have to pay back in the even of a wedding. This hypothetical bet was made earlier on in their relationship. Was an even money bet.

Haha oh interesting, that makes more sense then

:flushed:

No need for blushing. That thread and all evidence of that thread have been washed away.

Now Iā€™m wondering what other bets there wereā€¦ :tfh:

1 Like

And I got my own account. PM for details :dog:

Some of us 'member :dog:

1 Like

Good thing she canā€™t talk. Sheā€™d give it all up for treats, fetch, and belly rubs.

That thread will always have a special place in my heart!!! :blush: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Echo: I will trade you Costco chikkin for deeeeeeeeeeeetz!!! Whoā€™s a gud gurl??? YOU ARE!!! :dog:

Donā€™t forget chicken.:dog:

1 Like

Thatā€™s less than 0.16 trillion digits per kid.

Not much need for a dogwomanspeak translation thread, huh?

Echoā€™s intro was epic though. :rememberwhen:

2 Likes

Tau is for winners

Pi is unworthy

You donā€™t believe me? clicky clicky and read the parable. Youā€™ll be born anew.

A question for the great minds of the world to ponder.

I like Mattā€™s last point in here: If we want to make a big overhaul to something in mathematics, donā€™t worry about something insignificant like Tau v Pi. The change with more benefits would probably be switching to base 12ā€¦