Official Pokemon Go thread

ooooh, i misread that as just this season. i’m at 217 wins out of 408 this season. i’m battling more recently than i used to. looks like you battle a LOT!

@Hotkarl - what level are you in battle league this season? i’m 20. getting to 21 is difficult.

i love it when someone either glitches out and i just kick their ass or they accidently go in with the wrong pokemon like what just happened now with them having slaking and they immediately quit.

I am level 20 with a MMR of around 2,250. I hit level 20 in the low 2000s. I don’t put a lot of dust or time into it, other than the 25 battles a day.

Current Team:
Froslass (Powder Snow with Avalanche and Shadow Ball)
Vigoroth (Counter with Body Slam and Bulldoze)
Stunfisk (Mud Shot with Mud Bomb and Discharge)

which league is this? that doesn’t sound like the master league. are you doing the holiday cup?

i’ve been doing the master league with:
Dialga - Dragon Breath and Thunder
Mewtwo - Psycho Cut and Shadow Ball
Togekisss - Charm and Aerial Ace

Yep, holiday cup. Great League is my favorite because you see something besides the same 5 Pokémon over and over again.

I like consistency. Makes me have to think less.

in looking at the xp needed to get to level 50, i’m not gonna get there for like 10 years.

just finally had a good bunch of matches in the ultra league and made it to level 21 ace status!

after that rush of greatness, now i keep losing.

just now i was in a battle that i had no chance of winning, but then realized i could just give up and give them the win OR there is a pretty good chance that with the line-up they are doing they will time out and we both lose. chose the latter.

Emolga is cute

I had a good community day.

2 Likes

You can TM frustration away from now until 5/25 at 10AM local time.

anyone doing GO Fest this year? Considering it since it sounds like I don’t really need to actually go anywhere. not that going somewhere is bad, but it takes planning.

doing gofest. i had all plans to get up before 10 and get out. and lol no way that was happening. still in my apartment.

i need to pick between pikachu rock star and pikachu pop star. THIS IS THE BIGGEST DECISION OF MY LIFE!

i hate the color pink for personal reasons, so i might go with rock star just due to that.

ROCK STAR PICKED!

I really should have checked the weather for today before deciding to first go out and to this at 2:30. the weather was lovely up until then, and then within seconds started pouring outside and i think it’s supposed to be that way for the rest of the day. my phone got really pissed at me and won’t charge currently because she is wet. she’s currently off trying to recuperate.

Ah that explains the musical notes floating all over the place.

Btw, I don’t know how long it’s been that way, but just in the past week I noticed the cool dusk colors. Nice!