Nosy, annoying, too friendly, female, retired, widowed neighbor

How often does she stay by you? Does she text you even when she’s in FL?

How’s her health? If you start a romantic relationship, how long are you going to be in for?

I approve of the direction you’re taking this.

3 Likes

How wealthy is she? Could you be getting a nice windfall if you marry her?

1 Like

If we let w be the windfall and r be expected years of relationship, calculate T’roy’s yield…

2 Likes

:popcorn:

Is that a Troysury bond?

4 Likes

Lol, you guys are horrible (smart). I cannot (oh yes I can) believe you’d ask some of these thing that never (alway) go through my mind…

Well an , BIG, HUGE, olive branch was extended. I edged their whole yard. I was taking up carpet piece sized crap. Good thing is: they are the first home anyone sees when coming into the subdivision. It looks great and they love it (verbally stated this).

1 Like

Soooo…

I have the husbands phone #. His name is Conway. I get a rando text from him (herrrrr):

Conway (his phone): Hey! Are you ok? Anything you need?
T-: No. Just working
Conway: You sure?
T-: Yes, why?
Conway: Just concerned
T-: I took a cool shower when I finished (edging you ryard). Ate a sandwich. I feel fine. Going to go disc golf in a few. Ooooh, Im 50 y/o. It was hot. I get it, thanks but all good. Thanks for the water when you noticed I was getting tired and sweaty.
Conway: Well Im closer to 60

OKOK, not Conway. Conway is 80. His wife is 60-ish. One of the aforementioned bitches of berkshire. The one who texted me that I am an A-Hole.

At this point, I don’t know if it is Conway’s wife, or the other lady, who was a neighbor now moved to FL but mooching off the Conway-wife overstaying there for who knows why, texting on Conway’s phone. I DO NOT want to talk to either of the two women. No no no!

I just do nice things. Helpful makes me feel good. The neighborhood looks good. My gawd!!!

I want to move

Maybe what she is thinking doesnt involve a lot of talking…

1 Like

T-roy is super upset he’s getting all this attention but he also just enjoys spending his free time making their lawn look professionally kept, hmmmm

2 Likes

Only if they were single and around 50 y/o…

Reminds me of this clickbait ad I saw reading a news article one time: Apparently our town “is actually full of attractive mature women.” So I show J2 and ask “is it though?” with a swift reply of “nooooo.”

She might not have had any action in a while.

We’re not talking (much) more than 20% here…

Just think of it like you’re 33 and she’s 40

1/2 (80) + 7 = 47, so 60 ish isn’t too bad

1 Like

I probably missed this part, but let me see if I understand correctly…

1. [Something happened that pissed off Wife]
  2. Wife texts you that you’re an a-hole.
  3. You edge their yard.
  4. Wife texts you from Husband’s phone, mildly flirtatiously.

So … when did Wife decide you’re not an a-hole? Why (other than the fact that she appears to not be committed to her husband) do you say Wife is a bitch?

Just trying to understand what I missed. There is a lot more drama on your street than mine, haha!

throw a hot 50ish single dude who works out into the mix and shit gets wild fast!

There certainly seems to be a lot of edging going on

1 Like