News that makes you say WTF?!?!

Last article posted said 100 mph in a 35 mph zone. Ugh.

And yeah, people distracted by their phones are usually going slower than appropriate, not triple the speed limit.

First couple of times I saw the video I didn’t even see her car, it was going that fast.

The collisions might have been edited, since there deaths.

What the heck?

I wonder if “personal information” included phone tracking? So much easier to capture, torture, kill, and mutilate your enemies when you know where they are.

You didn’t hear about this when he was arrested in 2019? It was a pretty big story then.

Also, that footage might include a baby or a baby seat flying through the air.

The biggest WTF item might be that he was armed with an AR-15, but when he was trying to break in his weapon of choice was not the AR-15 he was carrying, but a nail gun.

Yeah the headline I saw started with the “Wielding AR-15 Style Rifle” but ended with shooting nail gun.

I would have thought what he was shooting was a little more important than what he was “Wielding.”

Like saying a guy drove up in a tank and then pelted them with eggs.

1 Like

yeah, but that can do some serious damage to your paint job.

Woman impaled and killed by beach umbrella in SC

Woman Impaled, Killed by Umbrella on Windy Beach (msn.com)

Just a few minutes ago we were talking about how we had to take down the umbrellas on our patio at work because they were a hazard on windy days.

I went to read, just to make sure it wasn’t one of my SC relatives.

Salman Rushdie stabbed

That’s raycess

The school district investigated and come to a different conclusion as to why the posters were removed.

Not taking a side here, just posting a follow up article. BTW, if you read the article make sure you read to the end. Interesting guy.

1 Like

Wow… I’m not sure what to think after reading that, but thanks for sharing.

That ending is definitely appropriate for this thread.

1 Like

This was probably posted when they were arrested but it is disappointing that there will probably be no payout based on the award.