News that makes you say WTF?!?!

This seems untrue, but it’s a much better story, and easier to report, cuz no second source and follow-up needed.

Home inspector finds 8 foot alligator in the attic of a house in NC

1 Like

Its not unusual for crappy tabloids (mirror, sun, nyp, etc.)-- to recycle the most click-worthy headlines.

Most readers dont actually care about the date anyway. Welcome to the new media.

1 Like

Why is this in the WTF thread? My kids all took lunchables to school at various times. Heck one of them I think was taking them twice a week at one point.

Because of how farcical it is. Everyone knows they are really bad for you but the people involved in the story are saying how awesome it is. Somebody obviously received a kickback for this.

I feel like I read a completely different article than you.

I don’t see anyone praising Lunchables as being nutritious. I see it being praised as potentially reducing labor and storage costs. I also see that while the the reformulated versions meet some of the current NSLP guidelines (that apparently those sold in stores do not) several people are questioning whether they meet either the current or proposed NSLP guidelines when taking into account total sodium and saturated fat content.

Just the headline is pretty WTF.

1 Like

Oklahoma is such a shithole.

3 Likes

Very fitting for the category. They obviously knew the plane was about to crash.

He’s a Russian citizen? TIL.

Steven Seagal showed up at Hakuho’s retirement ceremony and various (non-Hakuho people) were very angry

but evidently he’s been a long-time Hakuho supporter, and you have to pay to get that sort of access. Seagal definitely paid a lot for this:

Yes, that is Steven Seagal.

TicTok pranks gone awry. Kinda hope they find them and prosecute them.

My wife has a troubled kid at her middle school who said she wants to get into a TikTok fight.

Ifyp, imo