New Music Game

I’m pretty sure the option of starting a “Songs I wanted to use in the Music Game but I can’t” thread is available…

1 Like

That’s fine. I just wanted to clarify. So 7 are done. Got it.

Is it okay to discuss the songs before voting closes?

I believe it is encouraged.

1 Like

Oy lol. We’ll be better round 2 hopefully

Alright, so it was a decent first round. We did have a player vote for their own song which is against the rules… (John Denver got a bit ahead of himself)

Taking away that vote from the total, I’m awarding 2.66 points to
VA (@Vorian_Atreides )
IPD (@IPD )
ONA (@OutdoormanNowActuary )

Congrats to our point getters! I’ll post the next topic shortly. Feel free to argue or complement each other on some good songs

Round 2 - Submit a song with a color in the title

entries are open for the rest of the week

artists not allowed this round:
Beach Boys
Billy Joel
Daughtry
John Denver
Motley Crue
Ten Years After
Thin Lizzy

Thanks for all the round 1 submissions by the way. I didn’t recognize the Billy Joel or Beach Boys songs so I’m glad to hear something new already.

:iatp:
I didn’t know those songs either. I voted for the William Joel song in part because it was my favorite “new to me” song. The John Denver one might be the one I would have picked as ‘best’ or ‘best meets the brief’.

The Beach Boys song was the one that prompted my question about negative votes/points. I just did not get that one & was miffed that the Wilson brothers (+ Carl) are now removed from future rounds for this.

1 Like

I have no problem of invoking a “can’t use an artist presented in the last x rounds” where 2 \le x \le 4.

I didn’t see this in the rules, but I assume there’s a limit on the number of submissions per participant per week? Is it one?

Plenty of good songs with a color in the title.

Yeah, I think that’s what everyone has been assuming including myself. I write that into the rules officially.

It was difficult to come up with just one to submit. But yeah I figured it was 1 per poster.

1 Like

This one might be a repeat category in the future!

You could probably do specific color if you wanted to do separate cats later on.

1 Like

White Room – Cream

Send ur submish to IPD via PM.

You expect folks to read rules? We don’t need no stinkin’ rules.

2 Likes

I would have had a fantastic song for this round. One of the best songs of all time. (and recent)

If we thought round 1 knocked out some big artists, round 2 is surely to please (or disappoint) as well