New Music Game

We’ll allow it! (The rules also explicitly allow it, not just almighty mod’s good nature)

1 Like

Did Bruce Springsteen write ‘On the Darkside’? It’s like a style cover of the E-Street Band

I also like how we have a variety in our entries, with some fictional artists playing original songs, some fictional artists/characters covering real songs, and some real songs being used in the plot

Sad someone didn’t submit “That Thing You Do”

It was my runner up submission. I really like that movie, plus it would not have usurped any band from further poll consideration since the Oh-Needers don’t really have any other songs.

I should have made an alt identity to submit it.

:redcard:

Though I expected to see that song too.

I thought for sure something from Spinal Tap would be submitted.

1 Like

Just found this thread. Probably would have submitted That Thing You Do! by the One-ders for this category.

And if I had read three posts up I would have seen DeepPurple ninja’d me

Maybe I’m actually DeepPurple’s alternate personality?

Oh yeah, I forgot about Spinal Tap… Many good choices there. I could see a few possibilities, but “Stonehenge” is the scene that embodies the movie the best.

1 Like

Oh damn. I just realized what I should have submitted. Ugh. I’m going to keep it to myself in case we do this theme again.

Seems like people were excited about this one, maybe we will!

Please, please, please. I don’t know why it didn’t occur to me until now.

I almost submitted “Stonehenge” for the epic intro category.

This was an interesting round. I look forward to the voting.

Bumping for final day voting!

1 Like

I haven’t watched this in years; need to rewatch.

I came back to this thread this morning to vote for this one, only to find it wasn’t actually in the list.

Congrats to @Marcie for winning this week!
@Celalta @YankeeTripper and myself will split the scraps.
Everyone else gets nada!

@Kat987 will be the guest host this week. You still up for it?

Please send entries Kat’s way once the category is posted.

Thanks for stepping in!

Realizing that Matt Damon is the singer in Eurotrip remains one of my favorite moments of movie-watching.

1 Like