Need a router

Orbi is what I had prior to my Ubiquiti gear.

Netgear had a tendency to push buggy updates, leaving me with a router that had to be rebooted daily.
It’s a shame, because it was (at the time I got it at least) the only consumer mesh setup that was properly designed, using separate frequencies to connect the nodes to the router vice the 5GHz frequencies it uses to connect to gadgets.

Interesting as I have not had to reboot my Orbi once. Perhaps they worked out the kinks before the version I bought.

If you have splitters between where the cable enters your house from the street and your cable modem that could be your problem. My home was built 1994, and two visits by cable company over the 13 years I have owned it found splitters that have failed (and were source of problem). Coax might also be a problem, but not for me so far.

I use google wifi too because we have a 3 story house

Eero Pro all the way here. 3 story house. At times, 3+ people running Zoom, Google Meet, etc… We have Verizon fiber 200 up/down. There isn’t a corner of my house that doesn’t get at least 100 up/down. Since we are a cord cutter and don’t pay Verizon for the TV I handed back their wireless router and only use the Eero. Couldn’t be happier.

I’m thinking that as well. The Frontier box has a 6-way splitter (three are active). The Spectrum feed from the street might not be able to handle that without a booster.
So, we’ll see what the Spectrum tech says.