MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

me too :popcorn:

Meow too

We have more issues with the cat threatening the dog than the other way around. The dog just wants to play and the cat is all, “Stay away, you oaf!”

2 Likes

:popcorn:

i’d be concerned with letting one of the dogs here near a cat. might be fine. might not. who knows. he has killed squirrels. he is also fine with humans and other dogs.

the other dog here used to live with a cat. she would chase the cat once in a while, but never hurt it.

My cat looks forward to the dog being fed more than himself being fed. The other cat turns her nose up at dog food, but this cat has always liked it - it’s not good for cats, so we don’t let him eat it often, although in his elderly years he gets to a little more often.

This is also the cat whose favorite treat is plastic, so he’s clearly an alien masquerading as a cat.

3 Likes

Chillin with my sister’s new kitten.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

My little buddy taking a nap with me. He is so hard to photograph. Being jet black he just absorbs all the light.

3 Likes

Some neighbours were going up and down the street looking for their cat a couple of days ago. I do hope they find her.

1 Like

We (with cats) lived with friends (with hunting-dog puppies) for a while and they had to be permanently isolated in different rooms.

Fast-forward 2 years, they lived with us and the cats and dogs co-existed fine (albeit they stayed distant usually.) The dogs had mellowed out and got better about listening to commands.

However, for the first 2 weeks or so, the dogs were constantly on leashes when they weren’t inside our friends’ guest room. We let the cats explore, and once we got to the point that the cats would roll around just outside leash range and the dogs, while excited, were mellow, we experimented having them off-leash, and it worked fine.

Either way you’ll probably want the cat locked in 1 room for a week or so. First, it reduces anxiety from being in a new place. Second, it lets the animals sniff each other out and get used to their scent. Consider any pheromones you can plug in, etc. to chill out the dogs. I know there’s one for cats so I assume dogs as well.

Edit: Also should probably have a tall cat tree (or two) that the cats can run up if they want to get away.

1 Like

My car is enjoying the breeze coming through the window, lying on my bed. Started to make the bed to see if it would motivate her to move, but it did not.

3 Likes

classic typo.

3 Likes

I have become the cat mattress.

Fluffyinho:

1 Like

Maybe it’s not a typo!

1 Like

Sometimes I like to roll down the windows on my cat just to air it out.

2 Likes

Cats do pur at the same frequency as a diesel engine.

1 Like

2 Likes

We have 5 cats now (1 in UK and 4 in Brazil)

The other 4 in Brazil (from left to right)

Zaza
Bartholomeu
Gaia
Angelina

1 Like

I must need that morning coffee, because I was impressed you have multiple cats and a lizard out together and the cats haven’t killed the lizard yet.

2 Likes