Makes me smile

2 Likes

The difference between a watch and a warning

6 Likes

Would have been a Taco Warning the last two nights in casa de twig.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Seriously considering chips and queso for dinner tonight.

Not me, Iā€™m meeting friends for dinner. I had a time/location constraint and they didnā€™t, so I let them pick from 5 restaurants that fit my constraint. The one they picked servesā€¦ TACOS!!!

So I will be having tacos 3 nights in a row. But I will order something other than beef tacos at the restaurant because that would be a bit much.

1 Like

Bar/ Restaurant tonight for a band we follow.

Pretty sure they have tacos, now in the mood

This is about where Iā€™m at with Mexican food. Can I eat it every day? Probably. Can I eat the exact same Mexican food three days in a row? Usually no.

1 Like

At a restaurant, or homemade?

Homemade.

Whatā€™s your recipe? Always fun to see Velveeta vs not.

Porque No Los Dos GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

gubernatorial

1 Like

None of which were a Tuesday! I think youā€™re doing this all wrong.
Oh, and tacos are stupid food, designed to make a mess.
So, Iā€™ll go to a party where there is a cook making open-faced tacos (This is a big (and cheap) thing in my area, not sure if it has spread). Iā€™ll just eat the insides with a fork, then eat the tortilla afterward. Fuck that folding shit. Also, flour, please, not corn.

Yes, this was actually discussed on Taco Wednesday. Tuesdays are busy and not conducive to tacos.

For soft tortillas, yes. I donā€™t like soft corn tortillas. But I do like crispy corn taco shells, even though they are super messy.

Ah.
But, $1 off! Cā€™mon, canā€™t lose this deal!!

Definitely velveeta. Probably cream cheese & Rotel added. If I have a little can of green chiles I might use those instead of Rotel. I was thinking of adding some sausage but I decided itā€™s too old.