Makes me smile

5 Likes

Cows are known for clustering in irregular hexagonal formations.

1 Like

He ain’t heavy.

1 Like
4 Likes

In my backyard…

9 Likes

saw one in my neighbor’s yard today while we talked fantasy football draft. always cool to see

1 Like

This was actually one of two (at the same time!) but I only got the one feeding

4 Likes

I’ve had a feeder for a few years now. For at least the last three, one sits in the tree and chases others who come to feed off. Several times they have come screaming fast from around the house and darted around like they are dog fighting. They also have a quick squeaky chirping when they are mad at each other. Very fun to watch.

3 Likes

My mom’s hummingbird feeder was one of the few mementos I have. She loved hummingbirds. I was surprised it didn’t take long for hummingbirds to start appearing when I filled it, even in the dead of winter. I have a few feeders set up, and the visiting hummingbirds make me think of my mom. They can be jerks to each other, though. I have a warmer for when it’s really cold that works with one feeder, and inevitably one wants to park itself there and shoo away any other bird than comes along.

5 Likes

I was relaxing in my backyard last weekend and there were a couple of hummingbirds enjoying all of our flowers. Love it when the light hits them just right and they get all shiny.

4 Likes

10 Likes

I was investigating the vaseline trap i set for the ants to keep them out of the hummingbird feeder and a hummer came zooming up, buzzed me and flew off to the tree branch, where he chittered at me for getting in his way!

3 Likes

9 Likes

That’s what they want you to think

Yeah…1 Corinthians 15:52, e.g.

5 Likes