Makes me smile

The tall guy standing in the middle i’ve met a few times at his restaurant in fancy schmancy Lake Forest, IL (Lovell’s). It has been closed for some time now - but a really cool place that he’d stop by a lot. I’d get to bring out new hire actuaries and this was the place I would always bring em to.

Might look a little like Glenn, but he wasn’t an Apollo astronaut so couldn’t be him. But with @meep 's help I did find this with an original shot of each. Here is a link to the list of Apollo astronauts.

I will leave it as an exercise for the reader to identify them by name.

1 Like

I stand by my answer (in the form of a question)

1 Like

I’m not sure what Hostess changed in their products after the bankruptcy but my wife and I have determined they aren’t the same and for the worse. We still buy them here and there but not as much as we used to. That definitely does not make me smile.

1 Like

:dolphin::ring:

:rofl:

3 Likes

Japanese frog art

1 Like

4 Likes

It made you smile on June 9th as well.

yup, I’m consistent in my smiling.

Just took the bike for a spin. A driver was a little slow taking off at a green light, so the driver behind him gave a quick honk. But that second car was a Ford Model A, so it was the ‘ayooga’ honk of a Klaxon horn.

2 Likes

Two short meetings only for all this week!!! Gives me more time to catch up on the work load!!! :+1:

1 Like

I had se><ors last night. Big smile :grin:

4 Likes

model risk

“Whenever Ron Swanson gets laid, he dresses like Tiger Woods.”

T-roy today

1 Like

1 Like

Finally, something that also makes me smile.

Who with? Which brewery chick?

And with yourself doesn’t count!

1 Like