Live-blogging the debate

Warnock also dodged the question about child support. It was an unfair question IMO.

walker torched warnock on crime. that was well rehearsed.

lol nvm, fell on his face with the badge.

1 Like

but will his supporters realize how stupid it was?

My only impression was that he claimed he had been in GA law enforcement in some capacity (which I think later was a claim he was some sort of deputy).

he has a chance to land a good zinger on crime, top issue. and now this will be known as the badge prop debate forever.

1 Like

I did not understand Walker’s answer to the hospital question. He definitely thought he had a zinger, but I didn’t understand his point.

1 Like

Warnock’s answer to the healthcare question was much better.

I don’t think Walker understood his answer to the Healthcare question. My interpretation: GA Governor Kemp didn’t want to go for the Medicaid expansion like most other states. He wanted Congress to make an exception and pass a law for only GA with his own proposal (as a political stunt). I think that’s what Walker’s handlers were trying to convey there, but the message got lost in translation

1 Like

I could not follow what walker was trying to say. thats a good guess.

1 Like

damn, warnock fell on his face on biden 2024

1 Like

Yeah, I was just coming to comment on that. Warnock weaseled his way out of the question and Walker answered directly. I mean, he gave the wrong (IMO) answer but the one his supporters wanted and a direct answer in total contrast to Warnock.

they even asked if he would support biden if he ran, he just admitted he wouldnt even support him in a primary.

Ditto

cant he just say ‘ill support the choice of the president if he runs again’

1 Like

now the take away from the debate will be ‘Warnock does not support biden to run for re-election’

Or even he’ll respect the decision of the primary voters would be a better answer.

Or he’ll support Biden if he is convinced at that time that Biden remains fit to be POTUS.

now Rs have a nice 5 second bit of Warnock looking frustrated dodging the question.

walker pulled out a fake badge! all you gotta do is run out the clock after that.

anyone catch that cold shoulder moment after the handshake?

Yeah, that was the correct answer. I will support the Democratic nominee for President.

More than once! Warnock completely dodged the Supreme Court expansion question too.