Ivermectin

I searched and didn’t see his old name…same w/ pac.

Remember IVERMECTIN works…don’t let the big pharma propaganda rot your brains.

Hope to check back in a few years and all the vaxx’d aren’t dead or dying. This is a huge deal, if you got the vaxx you need to start to treat yourself ASAP. Immediately get the D-Dimer test to see your clotting levels. I’ve lost one friend and a neighbors dad is just like the patients at the 6minute mark. Tests all look fine he can’t walk more than 100 yards and now is on full time oxygen. I told the pharmacist neighbor this was the issue 5 months ago. He reacted like most of you did. Last week he had this test and it was off the charts despite clot scans being negative. The clots are never seen before and too small to show up. His dad is now about dead from the vaccine but it will never show up like a vaccine death. Most won’t.

I only hunted this down after a few months of looking to get on here and warn you…and as usual too smart and educated to help yourselves cause big daddy gov’t is the answer and big pharma/billgates/fauci are here for you.

Ron Weasly can verify if he’s on here still? Ron hit me up!

I’m done again, have fun and enjoy your micro-clotting vaxxinosis:

Even I know that D-dimer can be elevated for non blood clot reasons.

https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/are-blood-clots-a-concern-with-mrna-vaccines

Out of 180 million mRNA doses administered in the US, there have been zero reports of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia.

sounds like a rapper

I was skimming and read ‘Therapeutic Goods Administration’ as ‘Therapeutic Gods Administration.’ Which sounds totally rad.

So I admit I am pretty confused. Published reports on the mRNA vaccines can’t be trusted, but rumored reports on ivermectin are given total credence. Big pharma can’t be trusted, but ivermectin is produced by pharmaceutical companies? Vaccine adverse reactions are underreported, and the deaths caused by vaccines are underreported at the same rate. Actually that might make a little sense if reported mRNA vaccine deaths are 0, then the possibility of the underreporting rate at only 99% can’t be dismissed. Must be brain pfog pfrom the vaccine I got.

1 Like

I think he is the real deal. Lots of posting conspiracy while never attempting to refute any counterpoints to his obvious lies.

1 Like
1 Like

I don’t know how credible this source is.

I’m an actuary. I did the math.
Go to the CDC website and “export” two data sets, 2014-2019 and 2020.
https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Weekly-Counts-of-Deaths-by-State-and-Select-Causes/3yf8-kanr
https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Weekly-Provisional-Counts-of-Deaths-by-State-and-S/muzy-jte6

Select “total US, all causes of death” from each. Note that these files contain weekly deaths, that’s very handy for this question.

Add up the annual totals for 2014-2019. You’ll see they increase slowly due (presumably) to growth and aging of the US population. Project forward for expected 2020 based on prior trends.

You’ll find that for the first 12 weeks of 2020, deaths were generally on the trend line. Then they move away from it sharply. If you add up the last 9 months of 2020, you’ll find that the totals are about 20% above the projected trend line.

All weeks are not the same. If you look at the excess, you’ll probably recognize pattern.

So, no. The total deaths in 2020 were not what we’d expect from old people dying from causes other than covid.

If you do the work and don’t see the same result that I saw, I’ll be happy to walk through the detail with you.

You’re imagining “deaths caused by vaccine”. Presumably, you think the cause will not be labeled “vaccine”. What categories of death are you expecting to be higher due to the vaccine?

2 Likes

There were studies, my company participated in one: Estimation of Excess Deaths Associated With the COVID-19 Pandemic in the United States, March to May 2020 - PubMed

CDC has a nice little Tableau view here of excess deaths: Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19

Presumably, if the vaccine is killing people, we’ll see this ramping up again soon, no? How long does it take for the vaccine to kill you?

Days, weeks, years. Hard to say, but the actuarials are really strong that everyone who gets vaccinated will die, so we’ll just attribute that back to getting vaccinated in the first place.

Checkmate, libs.

3 Likes

Kind of hoping it’s not. It gives me internal angst when I’m like, “I want to slag on this person, and everybody else is, but it also feels a little sadistic?” Like there’s no way to argue with it rationally, even if you engage with the rabbit-hole, so you have to ignore or be that asshole just making fun.

But if it’s years, how can I tell if the vaccine got them, or just fluoride in the water?

3 Likes

Oh lol. Just googled the people on the video that Rickson posted. In order, top-left to bottom-right:

• Fired from his medical position (or at least demoted from his position? wasn’t clear, don’t care enough to dig)
  • Could not find much information, he mostly just retweets things
  • Suspended from a university position
  • Fired from his university position
  • This is a lawyer, not a doctor. I didn’t even bother Googling him.
  • Falsely claimed to be the Chairman of a board of physicians and surgeons. He was not and the Board publicly denounced such. Pretty sure if I said I was the President of the SOA I’d get hauled in front of the ABCD.

That’s before all of the many, many lies they’ve told, just giving some background on them. I know this was a worthless exercise already.

2 Likes

You know too much. Activate your ex-fil plan.

There is an opinion piece in the WSJ about it today, saying the FDA is wrong and not following the science. It included the “fact” that in a study of 115 patients with covid who received invermectin, only 0.1 percent entered intensive care. Must be a new science not being followed.

Interesting to see this in the WSJ. The stat about 0.1% of 115 people is an obvious error. There’s also no way I can see for 115 people to have exactly 13.3% mortality.

I am hearing from one side that this ivermectin stuff is nutjob conspiracy fodder, and from the other side that it is basically a cheap safe cure. Not sure what to think.

Just because there are two sides doesn’t mean both need to be afforded the same credibility.

1 Like