Ivermectin

If the vaccine protects against serious illness after contraction, I would characterize it as effective…

1 Like

lefty hmm. I see you added a qualifier.

see the israel data above…those vaccinated have a much higher rate of hospitalization…your logic is lefty marxist brainwashing.

You’re too “young” to remember Rickson from the AO.

Rickson = Poe’s Law personified

4 Likes

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

Nonetheless, comorbidities were more frequent in patients with vaccine breakthrough infections in comparison to a large case series on unvaccinated hospitalized patients – including hypertension, diabetes, heart failure, chronic kidney diseases, chronic lung diseases, dementia and cancer. Moreover, 40% of the patients were immunocompromised.

As I warned about the coming global government takeover that’s occurring now via COVID and the great reset from rothschild Klaus Schwab I rose from the dead after 3 years to warn you on the vaxx.

Georgia guidestones laid it out…population must be kept in check. For those who took the #clotshot #killshot we non-vaxxed appreciate you taking one for the team and volunteering to be one of those that won’t make it to see the next huge break throughs in technology.

Out of curiosity are you a QAnoner?

Safe to say QAnoners are a bunch of sheep who have yet to see the light

• some guy on the internet, probably.
1 Like

I for one look forward to some global governance, global corporatism has really messed up fixing global warming.

I assumed the question was if this is really the same Rickson, or someone pretending to be the original.

The original AO Rickson wasn’t very active for a number of years before AO died. I think NormalDan probably wasn’t around back then, so I assumed he was asking whether Rickson is really a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist or a parody of one.

For those of us like you & me who had longer AO “lives” & remember the original AO Rickson, we’re probably all wondering if this is the same person or a well-performed parody.

Again, Poe’s Law applies.

1 Like

I’m not convinced that the original wasn’t a “well-performed parody”…

1 Like

I was hoping for a serious discussion about ivermectin. Alas.

I’m hoping it’s the real deal and he found his way back to us.

We sitting in here – I thought this was all a parody, we in here talking about ivermectin. I mean, listen: We talking about ivermectin. Not a virus. Not a virus. Not a virus. We talking about ivermectin. Not a virus. Not the virus that I could get and die, so I play every game like it’s my last. Not the virus. We talking about ivermectin, man.

TIL

" During the COVID-19 pandemic, misinformation was widely spread claiming that ivermectin is beneficial for treating and preventing COVID-19.[18][19] Such claims are not backed by trustable scientific evidence.[20][21]"

Maybe I should have read the earlier posts more closely

This as of yet, unverified “Rickson” was asking about MTS rather than MTS’s more recent AO name.

I think there’s hope we have a Rickson sighting.