Ivermectin

You taking it yet? Why not?

Are all you jacksheepleasses full of the toxic spike protein manufacturing software bill gates injected in you causing micro clotting?

Tell me more!

1 Like

So, I should be taking this instead of getting vaccinated?

During the COVID-19 pandemic, misinformation was widely spread claiming that ivermectin is beneficial for treating and preventing COVID-19.[18][19] Such claims are not backed by trustable scientific evidence.[20][21]

I thought Astra Zeneca and Johnson and Johnson caused clotting in rare cases, and I didn’t think either of those involved mRna spike proteins, but more traditional viral vectors. What am I misunderstanding?

That’s up to you…I’d not take the poison #clotshot which guarantees 110% your body starts making a spike protein hook. china sent over a gene sequence and we used that to make the vaxx.

There’s a YUGE effort to get ivermectin out and in use as study after study show it’s more effective than the vaccines in Israel and UK (US is saying 99.9% effective w/ no data released).

I was full of the manufacturing software for a day or so, and the toxic spikes for another day or two. That was kind of the point of taking the vaccine - to introduce something to my body that should not be there with the expectation that it would effectively get rid of this mild “toxin” and prepare for an encounter with an extremely toxic virus that happens to be floating around the globe.

The micro clotting is caused by the spike protein hook…aka the thing that fauci’s research created in the lab then sent to wuhan.

99.9% survival rate…so scary.

1 Like

Do you have a link to those studies?

that was one study there are 100’s. great straw man.

AO hasn’t changed bunch of lefty brain dead jacksheepleasses.

Buy food, buy gold and don’t take the vaxx or boosters.

Do you have a link? I haven’t heard of the mRNA vaccines causing any clotting issues, but I could’ve just missed it.

It is always good to trust studies that release no data than the ones that make all that information public, like Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J have.

Ok, do you have a link to any of the hundreds that showed a benefit?

If it’s a 0.1% mortality rate, that’s 328,000 dead in America, seems like a problem?

We have this real world experiment going on right now where those places that skipped vaccines have high hospitalization rates - you know that right? And that there were never high hospitalization rates in places that had large vaccine campaigns?

I’m trying to figure out if this is a parody or not…

Well, we are already at a 0.2-0.3% population death rate with only a fraction of the population having contracted the virus, and that includes all ages.

1 Like

My FIL is taking this, he gets it from his veterinarian. Anecdotally, several of his friends on the rodeo circuit are also taking the drug. Two of them are currently hospitalized w Covid, one is on an ECMO machine.

1 Like