Insomnia

:heart: :fire: :bump:

To make it even better, I come down stairs to a pile of loosely formed dog :poop: the smell of which nearly made me :exams:

1 Like

This happened to me this morning.

2 Likes

My husband gets heartburn, it also keeps him up or wakes him up. I am grateful to have only had it a handful of times, during pregnancy. I don’t need more things keeping me from sleep.

2 Likes

Try brown noise

Fell asleep okay but woke up in the middle of the night. Tossed and turned, laid on the couch for awhile, then went back to bed. Fell asleep about 30 minutes before my alarm went off, which woke me from an uncomfortable dream with an ex laying the path for me to cheat on my spouse. Multiple meetings today. Should be a fun day.

4 Likes

Remind me, have you had a sleep study?

No.

So tired. So awake.

Take two…

2 Likes

I’ll stop liking & responding to your posts. Don’t stay up for me. :wink:

1 Like

Trying to cut down my gabapentin and woke up around 2:30 this morning. Tonight I’m going back to Doxepin as I don’t need to wake up at any given time tomorrow.

1 Like

Assuming you’ve tried the sleep hygiene stuff and/or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, it might be worth a try.

I actually hate the sleep hygiene suggestion bc I have done it all and it makes me even more anxious about my sleep to be thinking about it so much. And CBT was about feeling positive about sleep and just made me mad.

But apparently those things actually work for a lot of people.

I do have a mild sleep apnea that is well controlled with the CPAP but I still wake up at night and often have trouble getting back to sleep. Thankfully many meds that “may cause drowsiness” work well for me. Often a few good nights help me get back into a better pattern.

1 Like

2 Likes

I missed this. I think NA has the hang of this site now.

2 Likes

I missed it too. Is it legal for a US resident/citizen to buy Ambien from the UK? I noticed the site takes bitcoin.

Personally, Ambien is the last thing I would take for insomnia.

1 Like

Was on Ambien briefly in college. I didn’t have the horrible side effects others do, but I will never take it again.

1 Like

Struggling to fall asleep and stay asleep. The weight of the covers felt weird. Decamping to the couch for a while.

2 Likes

Runny nose, scratchy throat, sneezing kept me up until 3:00. And now my stoopid eyes popped open. :unamused: :face_with_thermometer: :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Need some head scritches.

1 Like

Amen brother, we all could. :dog:

1 Like

Bleh.

3 Likes