Inebriated Thoughts

What I do not love is needing to give the dog a bath, which means dragging her into the shower with me. It is not a fun experience for either of us.

Nothing like a dead night on GoA to remind one of how much of a social loser one is.

3 Likes

I spent about five minutes tonight at an actuary Happy Hour and that was too much socializing for me, so I quit. Thatā€™s how much of a loser I am.

3 Likes

Iā€™m just watching TV. Not exactly exciting.

1 Like

I would drink with you, but I had a long day and Iā€™m super tired.

Thatā€™s going to come up on your performance review.

Iā€™m not inebriated, but I am a loser. I think I belong here.

1 Like

I canā€™t even say Iā€™m here for exam prep purposes. Just a loser.

Iā€™m even too tired to tell you to go study.

If Echo knew what was planned sheā€™d be advocating I have another drink.

I had a busy day at work, got paint for finishing up the bathroom, and then my son sent me a confusing text message. Which resulted in burning nearly an hour trying to get him what he needed. And THEN I tried to start cooking chili for a school thing tomorrow, only to find that my wife had used the ground beef that I told her was earmarked for chili. So I had to go back to the store for the third time this week.

Anywho, thereā€™s bourbon in my egg nog. I donā€™t really have to do anything until 9:00 tomorrow so I may have eight beers.

2 Likes

That should have gone mostly in annoyed thoughts. Iā€™m not inebriated YET.

2 Likes

Do I

• Give the dog a bath
  • Make popcorn, regret it, then give the dog a bath

0 voters

First voter won.

Alcohol speeds up the decision making process.

1 Like

Blue Moon time

And thus begins the stealth moves to get the dog in the shower.

Hate cleaning the kitchen. If Iā€™m in a bad mood and nearing tipsy, why not? Itā€™s really dirty.

Hey, spice packets that expired in 2017. I donā€™t even care if the expiration date is fake, if we bought it in 2015 and havenā€™t eaten it, gonna go out on a limb here and just toss it.

1 Like