I'm Over __ Years Old, But I've Never ____

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

1 Like

It’s a good movie, but I contend that Coppola’s best movie isn’t The Godfather, it is Apocalypse Now.

Haven’t seen that one either.

I’ve not seen The Godfather, either. (there are a lot of classic films I’ve not seen: Casablanca, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, The Women, Rebel Without a Cause, Double Indemnity (!!))

I have seen Citizen Kane, though.

Jeez, I’ve not seen loads of these movies, and a few I had never heard of

if anything, at least watch Casabanca. It’s a perfect little movie

3 Likes

I’m over 58 and I’ve never watched “It’s a Wonderful Life”

I didn’t start skiing until I was almost 40 and I got hooked. I’ve been multiple times almost every year since

I’m over 10 years old (and also over 50) but I’ve never had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. However, I do like yeast extract on toast so that makes it about even.

I’m over 30 years old and I’ve never tried marijuana.

1 Like

This was going to be mine, but I had my first edible (gummy) yesterday. It tasted terrible, and I noticed no effect (maybe slight munchies, but I would have had dessert then anyways, yay vacation). Did not notice sleeping better either.

I am going to recommend skiing, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and marijuana. All rather enjoyable IMO.

I am over 40 and I have never seen Star Wars.

I am over 5 & have never seen Apocalypse Now.

My favorite FFC movie is Rumble Fish

I’m over 30 and I’ve never watched star wars (old or new)

1 Like

I mean the old star wars are good to watch if you are curious about what were cutting edge special effects in the late 70’s. Or what was in theatres when Dallas was on tv.

I am over 50 and I still don’t know Who Shot JR.

All the kids were talking about it. We didn’t watch Dallas for one or more of the reasons below:

1. It was on Wednesday and that was church night
  2. It was on after our bedtime
  3. It was a “soap opera” (I know it wasn’t classified that way by anyone except my mom) and not suitable for children.

A whole one? like 10 mg? That’s a lot for a first timer. I’m surprised you didn’t feel much. I suspect you’re not really sure what you’re expecting to feel and thus was oblivious to the effects.

I recommend vaping for first timers because you can almost immediately tell if you’re feeling or not feeling anything. And can layer as needed.

Ok the google says Dallas was on Sunday night (also church night as we were 3x/week people) and it was described as a soap opera so Mom wasn’t wrong. Not sure about the bedtime thing, bc my parents regularly ignored bedtime on Sunday night. We would usually go to someone’s house and eat and run around like crazy while the ‘rents played board games and/or solved the world’s problems or both.

I recall Dallas being on Fridays?

wiki says:

Dallas originally aired on Saturday nights when it debuted as a regular series. Within a month, the show was moved to Sunday nights, where it stayed until halfway through the season, when it took a Friday-night slot. Dallas remained on Fridays until the show ended in 1991, alternating between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. airings.

1 Like

Yeah, 10mg. I was already relaxed (cabin vacation doing absolutely nothing I don’t want to), had already had dinner but not dessert. If I try again (the taste was not good, so would want something else), I’ll try while stressed, so that I can see whether it’s helpful in that way.