I knew I was old when…

Were you crying because you were sad, or crying because the show is so bad.

My wife was in the same situation and she was crying b/c of the latter reason.

There’s even a template.

You know you’re getting old when you lose three things:

1. Your memory
  2. Your eyesight
  3. I forget what the third thing was
3 Likes

I hate that blurry thing

1 Like

I got new glasses recently and the doctor said I was close to needing bifocals, but not quite there.

Yay! I’m not quite old yet!

1 Like

You’ll only need bifocals if you are constantly switching focus from down (close) to up (far).
I need reverse bifocals: my reading sight is fine, so I have to take my glasses off to read. I can get the lower bifocal part to be 0 adjustment, but I’ve taken to wearing “half-glasses” high on my nose.

I got progressives with my last prescription. They are entirely useless for reading. I take them off to read.

My distance vision is fine. But I need reading glasses. I also need different strength reading glasses for the computer. It started at about 45 or so.

1 Like

I think this is what I need. I’m constantly taking my glasses off to read.

Last few times at the optometrist, they’ve been pushing the transition lenses as if they had a financial incentive to do so.

Yup. The only people we write checks to are small services that only accept checks. e.g. pet sitter, electrician, etc.

I got my first colonoscopy. :poop:

Have I mentioned how much the prep royally sucks??? :dizzy_face: :scream: :confounded: :tired_face:

3 Likes

the benefit is you can sodomize immediately after without worry!

1 Like

Fixed, for accuracy.

Step 1: Eat raSINs.
Step 2: ???

That’s why I did the “send your poop” option. Easy as shitting, you could be a musician…

the prep wasn’t bad. i was backed up for months afterwards. THAT sucked.

ummm…

1 Like

CANCELED

also, per the gum thread, sweet gum is not it as you get older