I am going to buy this (these) today and reasons why

I like to put these in my water…in particular the unsweetened fruit wedge replacements. If you’re interested, get on their mailing list for coupon codes…never pay full price at this store…there’s always a sale to be had.

What a nice reminder, I was gonna buy these…

…and I just got these:

I can smooch my husband without standing on my toes!!

1 Like

BACKORDERED?!? Son of a…

1 Like

For whatever reason we have a bunch of cacti around the house. I find them pleasant. And Easter cactuses should be available soon.

Tip from Farmers Insurance??

Get bamboo.

refill water maybe once a week.

Take bamboo from neighbor.
(Ah, good times!)

2 Likes

I thought it was throwing the bamboo over the fence.

Well, we don’t know which neighbor is which on GoA.

Just don’t get it in your yard. It’s a parasite.

4 Likes

I planted some bamboo a couple years ago. Clumping bamboo, not spreading bamboo. I had to build a fence around it because the critters ate it. I think it was the bunnies. But something ate every new shoot.

Today i ordered some fancy chocolates. I gave blood to the vaccine study i joined, they paid me, i blew all the payment (plus a little) on fancy chocolates.

Looking forward to them.

2 Likes

Not all bamboos. As Lucy mentioned, clumping bamboo doesn’t spread. We’ve played some in our backyard and it works great to fill in some sources along the fence.

1 Like

What kind of fancy chocolates? I need specifics. My birthday is about 6 weeks away and I enjoy planning out an indulgence of some sort.

I’m trying these for the first time, based on their review in the Wirecutter. Last time i bought myself fancy chocolates i got

Which are fabulous. All different, all interesting, really good flavor. Some of the flavors are weird, but i think they all work.

I can also recommend

I haven’t had their Easter collections, just the regular stuff. The mouse is super cute. And they also have gorgeous varied chocolates that taste great.

3 Likes

Mmmm, those are fun to drool over.

I love eating bamboo shoots.

Me, too. Although the shoots of the ones I planted are too small to be enticing to me. But I understand why the rabbits are all over them. (or were, until I built a fence.)

Well, there’s a reason you see a lot of clowns juggle chainsaws.

I know a guy who lost a toe juggling hatchets.

Lately I’ve been making a video game inspired by Kiki’s Delivery Service.

I won’t finish it. That would involve work. I like to play around.

This makes for a weird hobby. I can’t justify throwing $hundreds at professional tools and artwork. OTOH I do want my little playground to look decent, and have some okay tools.

I think the best way I can justify is that I have to make sure I fiddle with something a long time (an hour per $3 spent?) before buying something new. Here’s my last cheapo purchase:

The other approach is to just do all my game making in Excel, like a true actudonk.