I am going to buy this (these) today and reasons why

Probably, I’ve been a fan of Mitchell Leather for a long time. There really aren’t many companies that compare. If you’re in the market for a briefcase, Swaine Adeny Brigg is arguably better.

Awe, you participated in another one of my threads…

1 Like

BreadMaker’s Friend.

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t i? You are one of the more awesome posters.

1 Like

Bowel Movements Forever!

1 Like

Big Mother Frucker

I almost bought a reciprocating saw this weekend to help me take down a tree - another versatile tool to have.

I bought about $500 worth of first apartment stuff at Target yesterday for my daughter. Small vacuum, some skillets and sauce pots, assorted utensils, first aid kit, quilt and sheets for the bed, paper towels, starter foodstuffs (Dino nuggets! fruit snacks! granola!), broom, toilet brush, etc.’

Why? So she doesn’t boomerang back on me in six months when she runs out of money.

6 Likes

I recommend clearing a space in the garage for all that stuff when she does boomerang.
Speaking from experience.

1 Like

That’s like the one goal I have for life.

My kid has boomeranged back twice.

I haven’t seen a bottle of Blanton’s for a long while. I think they are having a supply vs demand problem. Buffalo Trace is available.

I was at the fancier grocery store and they had Tate’s cookies on the impulse display at checkout. I remember someone here saying how much they like them so I bought some.

1 Like

I like Tates. They’re everywhere near me - even every Walgreens and CVS carries them. And ALDI already has a “knockoff” (which I’ve tried - they’re really bad).

The wallet arrived. Sweet!

2 Likes

Looks like the wallet came with some kind of nice wine! Where do I get one?

Wheelbarrow. I have to move some big azz stones/rocks to different spots. This is what the last owner left me.

The one smack in the middle looks like a pointing arrow, and there is one on top that looks like a pointy finger. Keeping those. The rest I’ll try to give away.

Look at Mister Moneybags here. It takes a while for the leather to break in so it doesn’t fan out like that. Give it six months or so to lay flat.

I need a new wallet. Where u get it