I am going to buy this (these) today and reasons why

1 Like

:iatp:

Though I was mostly interested in that charcuterie.

Is it just the board, or the board with the meats and cheeses (and dried fruits, and nuts, and crackers, and spreads)?

Costco has a nice set of fancy cheeses. My wife cuts them then puts them on her charcuterie board. She also gets inspired by others’ board insta posts.

I bought a board. It’s pretty cute. Maybe I will post a picture.

are you gonna delete later?

1 Like

please do

I mean, I don’t even know if I’m gonna post it. I looked for a similar one online but no luck.

I saw what was typed originally!!! :wink: :laughing:

1 Like

Do you put ethanol-free gas into the trimmer (or other small motor tools)? It makes a huge difference. They last a lot longer.

That was a funny mistake.

I looked again. This is similar.

2 Likes

As far as I can tell, there are no gas stations anywhere that sell ethanol free gas. 100% of everything is 10% ethanol for now, but they are switching to 15% ethanol.

OK, googled it and found IT IS theoretically possible to buy pure gasoline within 100 miles of my position.

Pickles, hmmm. We’ve never done that on our charcuterie boards.

Do you make meat flowers for your boards? We do! (sometimes)

2 Likes

I think I saw some in Hawaii, so be sure to pick some up next time you’re there.

While gas stations without ethanol can be hard to find, you can probably find something more convenient for your yard equipment. For example look for “Trufuel” and I imagine you can find a local supplier.

Public Service Announcement: don’t search for “felt cute, might delete later” unless you’re interested in NSFW content.

2 Likes

I have never made meat flowers, but those are really cute.

Here’s a sfw link, however, if you want to learn more: Feeling Cute, Might Delete Later | Know Your Meme :tmyk:

“Where do you get ‘extra virgin’ olive oil? From really ugly olives.”

:rofl:

2 Likes