Hunter Biden Investigation

You left out 0% interest rates at the Fed.

1 Like

I’m not claiming it was good stuff, just stuff they both wanted. The SCOTUS nominations, getting rid of the Obamacare penalty, TCJA…

I haven’t seen this story appear on non-very-right-biased sites, but…

tl;dr: An FBI informant claims that Burisma indirectly paid Joe and Hunter Biden $5m each as a retainer to get them to get a Ukranian prosecutor off their back.

Yeah, I’ve seen a bunch of these articles. So far, they they contain no more content than your tl;dr.

1 Like

But the source is a human one, noted several times in the article. So, it must be true!

3 Likes

I also believe that if these things happened, then go on and arrest Hunter and impeach Joe. I don’t think anyone in the Dem Party is stanning as hard on Joe as much as the Right does with Trump. Shit, the GOP could have taken Trump out, had Pence as President, which by all accounts would be a step up in less controversy. But, no, lib tears are more valuable.
So impeach him, eject him, and install Kamala as President.
Cue The Who)
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

3 Likes

Does anyone without a completely rotted brain believe there is any truth to this idiocy?

1 Like

I can easily believe that an FBI informant said that Burisma paid $10m to the Bidens.

I’m a bit more skeptical about the accuracy of the FBI informant.

3 Likes

But, he is a credible source, according to some sources… He’s been an informant for ten years. It all adds up to a perfect story, worthy of FoxNews coverage.

It is a bit awkward to give your Big Exclusive Story to a network that just paid out $700 million for a Big Bullshit lie.

2 Likes

One would think that $10MM would leave a trail. How many Santos payments would that be?

1 Like

1 Like

I wouldn’t consider this a trustworthy source / I haven’t seen mention of this from more reputable sources (or even Fox News), but as it seems to be circulating among some conspiracy theorists…

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1669518024385110022?t=0jPgVERxyNKeK8BnYvn35w&s=19

For the no link clickers: nobody has seen or heard from the alleged holder of the Biden bribe tapes for 3 years

Jamie Raskin seems to be tired of Republicans misrepresenting what they are told in secret briefings and has asked (Trump appointed, lifelong Republican and member of the Federalist Society) Christopher Wray to make public as much as he can about what he really said.

2 Likes

I’m pleading guilty to 2 misdemeanors and diversion for a felony. Please stop investigating my highly questionable income for the last 20 years and the dozen or more shell companies it was run through.

1 Like

“the case was … investigated over five years by U.S. Attorney David Weiss, a Delaware prosecutor judge appointed by Trump.” so I don’t know why you’re whining about the inability of actually finding any crime amongst the “questionable”.

But, in any case, as we’ve all repeatedly said here, we’re all totally fine with Hunter being held responsible for whatever he’s done.

6 Likes

NO!!! Prince Hunter sould be able to do whatever he wants with no consequences!!! His tax evasion was PERFECT!!!

4 Likes

They did a lot of investigating and what they found was cheating on taxes in 17 & 18 and being in possession of a gun when he wasn’t supposed to be. I’m surprised Republicans and the NRA aren’t coming to his defense.

2 Likes