HQ Trivia is defunct

No fair. I didn’t know you were playing tonight and that I should wait for your answer. Of course, you couldn’t see mine to Q2 - I can’t even but them in after I’m out - but Elaine heard the audio and knew what was inside cadbury eggs.

Do you know that you can see the leaderboard? (I don’t think these have been updated to include tonight’s game.) #1 for the week (also for the year, since maybe there has only been one week) is $244. $200 puts you in a tie for 17-20. $201 is a tie for 14-16. $207 is 12/13. 21st place is $57. Must have been one game with a $200 payoff, with some people winning one or more additional games with smaller prizes.

We didn’t know Cadbury eggs either. :frowning:

These questions are hard!

Dumb. I knew as soon as I hit it that it was wrong. Did you believe me, or miss it on your own?

I had no clue on that one.

Night before I went out on “spaghetti trees”. Had no clue there either. T was like “you didn’t tap spaghetti?” “You didn’t say it!!” “I thought everyone knew that!” :rofl:

Sausages??? Would have been my third choice, a distant third. I hope you didn’t go with hard drives because I had already picked it, but if you didn’t rely on my I expect you would have taken bicycles.

Yeah I would not have guessed sausages.

Made it to question 9 in the two prior games. Haven’t won yet with the new version.

Went out on Q 11 last night. That’s as far as I’ve gone in the revived format.

Yes, I saw. That’s after you had used an extra life for Q10. Q10 was one of not many I knew for sure, but I was out of the game long before that, with one stupid miss and one wild guess that was wrong. I was only still watching in case there was a gift drop box, which there wasn’t. My previous 2 gift drop boxes had both been empty anyway.

$3.56!!! :rofl:

Still never got my money from before though. :angry:

How do I now have $4.63???

:Swear: I thought I would be able to tell you, but my own situation just got worse. Matt was talking about money on the show last night, and said that the app was now more transparent, something about now being able to see your detailed history. I didn’t pay much attention, but just went to try it. Now the app says I have nothing due me, but if I click on $0 on hte home page, I do see $3.82 in lifetime winnings. But I’ve never gotten them. Maybe if you click on your $4.63 you’ll see some info.

False alarm. My $3.82 is again showing up on the main page. I just got a notice that the app should be updated, and after the update it’s there. I still don’t see any detail about when I earned it, but maybe detail is supposed to be available for post-restart winnings.

Based on recent games, especially with some stupid misses, there’s little hope of winning again. I still find it fun.

Yeah it’s still a fun thing to do.

What I figured out from the app info and from what Matt said is that you have 90 days to claim winnings under the TOS. They are now being more transparent about that.

But I assume the reason they didn’t pay my $12ish is because I won more than 90 days before I collected.

And it explains why $1ish has been reinstated.

So I guess I’ll put in for winnings sooner or donate them. It’s not enough to care about - I didn’t claim them before bc I thought it was funny to accumulate them. But now they show “lifetime winnings” which includes them whether they are paid out or not.

Anyway. It’s not about money, it’s about bragging rights. :rofl:

Looked again with updated app. It now shows $11ish as “forfeited balance” and has an explanation icon which I assume talks about the 90 days.

So I have $1ish that’s “available”

$11ish forfeited

And $15ish in lifetime winnings.

So my $3something from the other night is still pending.

I just donated the $1.04 to one of their charities.

They ask for an email address. I used a junk email bc I don’t want a bunch of spam. But they can have the $1. Lol

I continue to do very bad.

Yeah last few nights have been tough!

One of my wife’s friends won HQ tonite. The 15 questions to split $15,000, so probably a payout bigger than my lifetime winnings (under $4). Elaine doesn’t know how much. Neither of us even knew she played HQ.

Good woman. She’s done several Susan Komar 3-day marches to cure cancer, some walking, others as volunteer support staff. Maybe not your favorite charity, but her heart’s in the right place even if the charity’s isn’t.

1 Like

Awww rats! If I had stayed with my original answer on pi times 2 = Tau, I’d have won tonight.

I loved “All your base are belong to us” though. Wouldn’t have known that without the Rebels! LOL