How many of me?

Does it say there are 1700, or “fewer than 1,677”? That’s what my husband’s first name produced, but honestly I would be shocked if there were even five people in the US with his first name.

1677 sounds right. Maybe that’s the lower bound.

Just, I’ve met a lot of people and almost everyone says they’ve never heard my name when they hear it. I’ve had about three people my whole life tell me they know someone with my name. And there is one sorta famous person with my name.

…are you my husband?

A famous person has his first name. Sorta. Well the female version, which is also pretty odd.

Maybe??? I’ve got a scooter and all.

As my badge indicates - There is only one of me.

There are <200 with my same last name, and a lot of them are in my direct family. (Parents, siblings, nieces, nephews, my children).

1 Like

There was someone with my name, who 30 years ago or so was on TV as a health expert for the news. Can not remember if he was national or local

2 people with my full name. But I doubt this is accurate. Through fb and insta I know quite a few people with my full name. Though they’re probably not US citizens since my last name is asian.

1…or fewer

There.
Happy to be your inspiration.

There are four DTNFs!!!

36 with my first last name

I have known of at least 3 others.

Weird because growing up my first name was pretty rare, but it has become stupidly popular

Is it because people usually spell it like Whisky

2 Likes

Mine is unique. And googling myself, I just found me in an 18th century German bible commentary… I wonder wtf I’m doing there.

There are 2 or fewer of my first and last name. My first name is extremely common, but not my last name.

From some family history research, I know there is someone with my first and last name buried in Connecticut and in Ohio.

Long coffin or dismemberment?

There is at least 1 of me in the US that shares FN/LN. There are probably a bunch in Canada, if you count Ettiene.

Died by Guillotine?

Nah, no chopping/dicing/slicing/julienning involved.

I think the one in Connecticut may be a distant relative.

At least 2, me and Dad. Our first name is fairly common, so it’s a question of how many of our last name have that first name.

Going back? Don’t know. Maybe one day I’ll dig out a family book and count, and then research and expand from there.

61 for current last name, 4 for maiden. Seems about right.

Just me