Home-baked cookie ranking poll

Just trust me ….

I am intrigued. Perhaps I will give them a try, despite the powdered sugar frosting. Does the baking powder make them puffy?

The powdered sugar frosting sounds delicious.

And soft cookies can be okay, so long as they aren’t soft due to undercooked flour or a lot of gums and
Humunctants being added.

Serena, have you tried making these with squash or bananas instead of carrots? It reminds me of a banana bread recipe, but made into cookies.

A little, yes. You drop spoonfuls on the cookie sheet and they spread out a little but stay pretty puffy. I wish I had a picture - I’ll see if I can find one.

My family would disown me!!! :joy::joy::joy:

Either would probably be good though. I’ll try them with bananas and just call them something else! :joy:

Yes this is what they look like before frosting.

Very different recipe on Pinterest though. I won’t mess with what works.

Monster cookies are the best!

1 Like

My local Italian bakery overbaked some cookies, so they had a half-price sale!!! :yum:

1 Like

Got some more cookies at the Italian bakery. They were gone in the space of a day!!! :yum: :whale:

Carrot cookies for Santa. Merry Christmas to all who so celebrate. :christmas_tree::heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

Kid was displeased that the once soft cookies when warm are now crunchier after they cooled. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

4 Likes

:rofl:

kid lacks a palate, though.

Teach your kid some physics and chemistry.
Oh, and to respect their elders.

More cookies for me!

1 Like

That’s a good response, too!

This is why I selected the 42 option

Warm snickerdoodle cookies…mmmm…

Good thing I weighed in earlier today.

3 Likes

Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, still warm from the oven.

3 Likes

I made these and added cinnamon chips … OMG next level … :melting_face:

1 Like

I made oatmeal cookies and added rum soaked cherries instead of raisins.

Not nearly as good as I’d hoped. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes