Heardle -- aka Name that Tune

First couple of guesses I heard the drum intro and was thinking Give Me All Your Lovin’ but song wasn’t on the list. By the 4th clue I knew it was the Woo Hoo song but as far as remembering the song name and artist, it was all a Blur

2 Likes

#Heardle #19

:mute::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::red_square:

Didn’t know today’s :frowning:

apparently the song became really popular when featured in the movie Get Out, which maybe makes sense because I never saw it

1 Like

I saw it and still didn’t know the tune

#Heardle #20

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Very easy one, although I almost guessed a different song by the same artist. That would have been embarrassing.

#Heardle #20

:mute::red_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::red_square::red_square:

So uhh by the 5th guess I figured out it was Madonna but didnt know what song. I knew 100% it wasn’t like a prayer or material girl. There were 3 other songs to choose from, and I’m familiar enough with like a virgin to think ehhhh probably not that one… :pensive:

#Heardle #20

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

#Heardle #20

Aw yeah :party:

#Heardle #21

:mute::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

I had nothing.

#Heardle #21

It definitely helps that I have this song on multiple playlists, and went through a phase where it was constantly on repeat :laughing:

#Heardle #21

:sound::red_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

After two blanks in a row nice to get one early.

#Heardle #22

:speaker::red_square::red_square::red_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

a song i recognized as older, but didnt know so I thought I would guess Bruno Mars songs and hope it was like he sampled it but then I was able to figure it out.

#Heardle #22

:sound::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

I have to credit Quentin Tarantino with helping me get this one.

1 Like

Today’s isn’t copying over for me. It took me 11 seconds (5 segments) to figure out the artist & I got a lucky guess on the song title.

#Heardle #23

:sound::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Samsies

#Heardle #23

:sound::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Knew it was modern and familiar but couldn’t place it til it picked up

1 Like

#Heardle #23

:sound::red_square::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Same

#Heardle #24

:mute::red_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

even if I listened to the whole song I would never get this one.

#Heardle #24

:mute::black_large_square::red_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

Yeah no idea

Ditto

#Heardle #24

:mute::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

Same, I have tried this game a few times and I think only once did I have any clue. Maybe not the game for me. What I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems weird and scary.

1 Like