Heardle -- aka Name that Tune

#Heardle #11

:mute::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

Have a feeling this is what my result will be every day, so I think I’m cutting bait with this game.

2 Likes

Fail today. I could name precisely one song from that artist. Two now.

#Heardle #12

:sound::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

#Heardle #12

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Proud of this one ha

2 Likes

I’m definitely a fan of this artist → my favorite from this genre.

I need to bring back the song game again

#12, #13 not familiar with song nor artist on either.

#Heardle #13

:sound::red_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

one of my favorite songs from 2021, though would be tough im sure for those who don’t listen to modern pop

#Heardle #14

:speaker::red_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::red_square::green_square:

By the 5th round I had a feeling it was a Rihanna song based on the flow but guessed the wrong one. Was able to get it on the 6th at least.

#Heardle #14

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Woo-hoo! I could actually hear the first second of the song this time.

1 Like

#Heardle #15

Two in a row!

1 Like

#Heardle #15

:speaker::red_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::red_square::green_square::white_large_square:

first guess was a random 80s song. Then my next try was Whitney Houston but I couldn’t think of which song. By my third guess it was obvious

#Heardle #15

:speaker::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square:

Hey! I got one!! Maybe could have gotten it with fewer seconds played but I just skipped to the end play :joy:

#Heardle #16

:speaker::red_square::red_square::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

#Heardle #17

:sound::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Aw yeah. I know all the words too! :joy:

I accidentally skipped to the second clue, might have had that one in one! :joy:

1 Like

#Heardle #17

1 Like

#Heardle #18

Woohoo!! Got one I knew finally.

1 Like

#Heardle #18

:mute::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

Nope and nope :woman_shrugging:

#Heardle #18

That was one where I knew the song but forgot the title and artist, then had to deal with that song in my head all night which I didn’t really care for. The second time I played I had no clue, and that will probably be the case for a good number of them from this millennium.

#Heardle #18

GoA is mostly on top of todays