Heardle -- aka Name that Tune

#Heardle #8

:speaker::black_large_square::red_square::red_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

It’s not like Wordle at all, but nice try. It’s like Name that Tune.

2 Likes

#Heardle #8

:speaker::red_square::red_square::red_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Didn’t really care for this game. Looks like there’s a limited song library involved. I was hoping there would be some measure of “song similarity” to tell me if my guesses were getting “warmer.”

#Heardle #8

:speaker::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Love this! Wish the musical library was larger but im always a fan of name that tune games

1 Like

Yeah, the functionality sucks

I was trying out a bunch of 70s songs to search for… and nope, not in the library. Even though I know they charted.

Does this mean you got it right on your fourth attempt? What’s the difference between black & red?

So after the first second, I had no clue, and just didn’t even try to guess, skipped to get more of the song. The black square was my non-guess skip.

after the second bit, I could tell it was from the 70s… so I started guessing 70s songs. I had two wrong guesses in a row. then by the fourth, I recognized the song.

2 Likes

#Heardle #8

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

This is my type of game!

2 Likes

I didn’t realize there was a song library at first, so my first guess was not in the library at all.

#Heardle #9

:speaker::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

This one threw me for a loop. I thought it was an alternative/rock band, not a rapper.

1 Like

#Heardle #9

:mute::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::red_square::red_square:

Never would have gotten this. :woman_shrugging:

Didn’t know this one. though the correct answer kept popping up when I typed in “black” looking for a black keys song lol

not happy about today’s. I knew it on the first try, but i typed in “Grande” and the song didn’t appear so I was like, that’s weird but I guess it’s something else. Apparently I needed to type in the name of the song because ‘Grande’ returned Imagine Dragon songs. That feature is a mess.

ugh, yeah, they need to work on the app some more

Had no idea on today’s. Once I heard the full clip with voice I could’ve placed the singer but never guessed the song without an autofill prompt.

Funny,
I am going to be bad at this because I have virtually no knowledge of popular music of the last 25 years.

I did get the Fleetwood Mac song after only the first 1 second clip though. It’s hard not to know one of the biggest hits of the 1970’s.

Too bad there isn’t a 1980’s setting though. That would be fun, and I would stand a chance. But if the question is …“Name any song by Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa, or Taylor Swift” I wouldn’t have an answer.

4 Likes

#Heardle #10

:mute::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

Nope - never heard this song either :woman_shrugging:

maybe there should be an “I’m an old fart” setting

2 Likes

#Heardle #11

:mute::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::red_square:

Never heard of the group or the song :joy::woman_shrugging:

#Heardle #11

#Heardle #11

:sound::red_square::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square: