Happy Thoughts

Dipping them in mayo.

1 Like

Of course you don’t just dip them in mayo… you gotta add some smoked paprika, a bit of salt, and a squeeze of lime juice!!! You know, all hi klass and :poop:!!!

1 Like

My daughter’s phone was misbehaving. Thankfully before we took it to a repair shop I remembered that it was still insured even tho it’s old. Contacted insurance Sat morning (via app) and she has a new phone today for the low low price of a $75 deductible. (Plus all those insurance premiums…)

1 Like

An actuary? Insuring a phone?

After replacing a few screens, yep! I was one of those poor risks until this phone came along.

I just added a worksheet to my Excel workbook and called it “BS Input”. For some reason that brings me joy.

4 Likes

I like the Boy Scouts, too. :slight_smile:

Who would’ve thought you could sell group life insurance on the lives of a bunch of 10-18 yo’s

OMG! They released the limited edition Oreo Most Stuf! and this time it is cookies and creme. That’s right, the oreo creme filling has ground up oreo cookie in it.

Each cookie is a lot. But I like it. I maybe should have bought more than 4 packages.

I like the original. Had after giving blood last weekend, and it was the most delicious thing. Has been a long time since I had an Oreo

2 Likes

So this essentially just makes it a bigger Oreo, right?

I mean… Double Stuf actually changes the cookie to creme ratio. But if you’re going to add additional cookie and creme to the center part it seems like you’d be pretty close to the ratio of the double stuf.

Doing some stock options modeling, I see.

1 Like

Next up-Mathematics of Finance

1 Like

no. ratio thrown bigly to the cream.

the most stuf is double the cream of a double stuf (even a little more), it is glorious

Gonna make some guacamole now that the avocados have ripened up!!! :yum:

3 Likes

Well those don’t appear to be cookies & creme. Those look like regular Most Stuf.

I was speaking specifically about a cookies & creme Most Stuf.

1 Like

the cream isn’t pure cream. the cookie presence within it is cookie dust practically. affects the ratio barely IMO

Oh, ok, that’s so little cookie that it barely merits being called “cookies & creme” IMO. But ok.

Office is on a wooded hill. We have a red-tailed hawk that frequents, in past years a breeding pair has been around. Today (misty rain) on way to break, noticed a large outline in the distance, more like buzzard size. As it got closer, wing tip silhouette was wrong for buzzard, and when it was close enough to verify color it turned out to be a bald eagle. Could not confirm StE or not.

1 Like