Happy Thoughts

My sbux just put out furniture on the patio and I’m enjoying a latte al fresco!!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I won a contest that has a top prize worth over $1000. Not telling you what I won though because :tfh:

3 Likes

But… what was it?

1 Like

was it a maltese puppy?

Brownies with no crunchy corners? :cry: I guess i won’t be using glass pans.

3 Likes

I think it’s more likely the cover making the corners soft because we use a glass pan and still get yummy chewy corners.

Ordered Domino’s for supper!!! :yum:

3 Likes

They do great cheesey bread

1 Like

Yesterday my son had his “moving up” ceremony–going from elementary to middle school next year.

Beautiful day. Had a nice lunch overlooking the ocean together.

Later that day, he had a football clinic, so my wife an I celebrated on his behalf by going down and having drinks and a picnic dinner on the beach.

5 Likes

NOt happy thot! Bad master! :newspaper_roll::dog:

It’s for your own good, dawg! That chocolate could kill you!
Happy Thought: My person loves me so much that they won’t let me eat something that’s bad for me.

2 Likes

Why serve it? Leave out like bole fud. Humanz confusing. :dog:

If you were the real Echo, you would have posted about getting to lick the rotisserie chicken container tonight.

1 Like

So Echo helped you clean up after supper and this is the thanks you give her??? Might be time for some anonymous citizen to contact your local SPCA…

@Echo Do you believe this guy??? The nerve!!! I don’t think he’s taking your feelings into account. :unamused:

Lazy Friday. Overcast and raining and I’ve got a book I need to read for work. Coffee here I come.

4 Likes

Actual chicken would be nice too.

2 Likes

She always gets some. She was whining in anticipation as I was putting other stuff away.

1 Like

Out of context sig available. :wink:

The weather has become so nice, I’ve taken to having lunch outside.

2 Likes

We’re finally getting some steady rain!!!

1 Like