Happy Thoughts

depends how many of each were in the urn

3 Likes

Just the one who wanted to go swimming lol.
Though I’ve done this before and I’ve met people from quite a few countries. There’s a lot of international students at Waterloo.

My hair colorist just called and she had an appointment open up for Saturday, so I’m getting to refresh the hair color a month early. I love the red and purple, but it’s time for a change…

3 Likes

It was north of 60° yesterday (16° for the rest of the world) so I cut out of work to ride my scooter out to lunch and to the hardware store - to pick up some chain needed to hang some old chandeliers I recently re-wired.

3 Likes

It was sunny and above freezing here, so I skipped out after lunch and took a walk. Gorgeous winter day.

4 Likes

Jasmine tea with honey…

1 Like

Gave me a reason to cancel all my meetings without taking the day off. Productivity.

4 Likes

No school tomorrow, making this a five day weekend for my kids. They are happy.

2 Likes

samesies! I still “work” from home, though, so no break for me.

1 Like

https://community-new.goactuary.com/t/annoyed-thoughts/771/4000?u=tommie.frazier

As promised a few posts later, I am now in possession of a new mouse for my laptop!

Thanks @NerdAlert ! That was really nice of you.

7 Likes

Nice works.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Last day here at this job.

Not necessarily happy to leave here, but excited to start something new.

6 Likes

It’s 9° (-13C for you weirdos). Which normally I’d hate, but it’s been a really mild winter so I haven’t used our wood burning fireplace at all this year until last night. Gonna go throw another log on the fire, you guys.

1 Like

Not here it hasn’t been. Way colder and way more snow than normal.
Snowbanks at the end of the driveway are 6 feet high. When I shovel I have to throw over the top of that.

2 Likes

We got a few inches of snow this week, I think it’s only our third snow and one barely counted.

I have been riding my scooter around quite a few days in January and it looks like it’ll be warm enough for that two days next week.

and now I am using that mouse. it is definitely appreciated. someday I will have to repay (or pay forward) this kindness.

1 Like

NA for real sent you one?

2 Likes

NA for real sent me one!

It arrived at the frazier home between 5PM and 630PM.

2 Likes

I met Tommie in person once, so I was able to figure out where to send it pretty easily, lol.

The rest of you have been harder to track down, but I have a spreadsheet going (with some very complicated formulas and nested if’s and indirect’s, rest assured), I’m getting there.

3 Likes