Happy Thoughts

Enjoying some fresh strawberries we bought from a farm stand tossed with a little sugar!!! So goooooooood!!! :yum:

ETA: Gonna get another basket tomorrow!!!

2 Likes

Story confirmed by Snopes

2 Likes

Linky linky: Did George the Dog Give His Life to Save 5 Kids from 2 Pit Bulls? | Snopes.com

1 Like

confirmation with additional info 'Maggie the Wunderdog' thrives despite past horrific abuse

6 Likes

My husband is away today visiting his hometown. It’s his sister’s 50th birthday, and they’re having a surprise party for her. The kids are having a lazy day and we have dinner already figured out, so I’m going to be relaxing and sewing the whole day.

5 Likes

I got 8 hours of sleep.

5 Likes

Friday is fried chicken and fries for supper!
That’s because thursday is fried chicken and fries for supper. the restuarant in town has a thursday special, four pieces of chicken and fries for $35CDN. ANd that’s enough for leftovers on friday!

And, it’s probably the best fried chicken I’ve ever had. Looking forward to my next meal!

1 Like

2 Likes

Make sure he doesn’t bring back any of that Steubenville pizza. :grimacing: :see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

He actually left early to make a pit stop in the Steub to visit the old sites. I assume he might have even gotten a cold, uncooked slice, but I’ll overlook it this time.

Wait. Steubenville pizza cafe? Or Pizza by Steubenville?

5 Likes

RN

1 Like

4 Likes

Almost finished planning out this shower I am hosting. I’ve purchased most of the stuff I’ll need for it and am planning to do a test run of the balloon ring stand for my son’s birthday a few weeks before the shower to see how much help I’ll need assembling it (or if it’s possible to assemble and then take to the venue in pieces and finish there to save time).

The venue has excellent vibes, so fortunately I didn’t need a ton of decor. Table runners, center pieces, and balloons will about cover it.

2 Likes

Remnants of the tropical storm currently watering all my gardens today! Woohoo! Grow beets! Grow!

2 Likes

Getting Domino’s for supper tonight!! :yum:

1 Like

New house has wind chimes and it’s windy out and they are chiming!

4 Likes

My grocery store had chanterelle mushrooms, first time I’ve seen them for sale here. Score.

1 Like

While visiting my sister, she introduced me to Trader Joe’s almond croissants. They come frozen. You take them out the night before and let them sit overnight to rise, then you cook them in the morning. Really good and makes the house smell nice, of course.

So, anyway, my daughter moved out and left a minifridge. I’ve been eating my way through the contents and discovered a box of the almond croissants in the back of the freezer part. Awesome!

4 Likes