Happy Thoughts

wasn’t criticizing, I am just overly conscience of how things could be perceived and parents may react, so I would have handled it differently

Yep I know, was just clarifying my thoughts on the matter.

I got 10 hours of sleep!

3 Likes

I honestly don’t know when the last time was that I slept that long. Good for you!

1 Like

Buddy of mine just announced his IPO. Sales of a billion per year, and he owns over 90 percent of the company, with employees and family owning the rest. No external investment.
They’re building enough houses to double the size of the little town I went to school in, in order to handle all the employees just at that location. Quite a going concern.

7 Likes

Predictive text is great when drinking.

Got to work early, had breakfast, took care of a lower priority email I’ve been needing to send. Took care of some other email. And 15 minutes to spare before my fist meeting of the day.

3 Likes

Sounds more like an angry thought, but YMMV

3 Likes

Meeting starting with a fist bump?

1 Like

zoom?

1 Like

Yes but the next one was in person

I baked a loaf of bread for the first time in weeks. There’s another batch of dough rising even as I type: gonna bake later tonight!!! :bread: :yum:

4 Likes

It is such a lovely day that Daddy is actuarializing on the back deck!!! :sunglasses:

My neighbour’s cat is paying us a visit too!!!

2 Likes

I just read that the same buddy is part of a group that invested/bought the Ottawa senators. Which is funny because he’s the least hockey guy ever. I mean he’s athletic (he’s a big cyclist and when we’ve run half marathons I try and break three hours and he tries to break two lol) but not hockey athletic. Dude wears the same size pants he wore in HS.

I was in Ottawa when the Senators first got started (1992) in the NHL.

Great times going to watch games for the first few years of the franchise.

So 20 or so years till a £1bn valuation. Not bad.

My son and his gf make fancy dinners a lot. Stuff my spouse would never make. Spouse is out tonite, came down to a supper of scallops,.lobster and steak.

4 Likes

I was all happy about getting Domino’s for supper, but your surf 'n turf sounds awesome!!! :yum:

2 Likes

1 Like

No more physical therapy for me!

8 Likes