Happy Easter, to those who celebrate it

Looks like one of those IPA types. Hipster, but trying to be man enough to drink that shit.

But beer wasn’t on the miracle list.

Maybe not yours, but I certainly consider beer a miracle.

1 Like

Beer is forbidden during Passover. Bread and beer were more like each other when the rules were made…

Of course, wine is a requirement for celebrating Passover.

:bump:

4 Likes

Had a great easter. We always have a ton of family over. This year my spouse decided to do brunch instead of dinner and it was a smash hit. Everyone loved it. Weather cooperated so we had a campfire outside, the older folks like driving home in daylight. Kids got pretty hammered up too.

3 Likes

We had a big egg hunt as usual and my wife got this ridiculously sized golden one which I “hid” ontop of the swingset where everyone could see it but no one could reach (requires at least a teenage sized person to climb up to reach it).

My nephew eventually devised a plan to throw a ball at it till it fell off and much merriment was had.

5 Likes

We passed on my big family gathering and just the kids and a few friends. 8 in all. The meal was not too fussy but definitely yummy. I had found some old Easter eggs in my closet and filled them for the kiddos (who range in age from 20-35).

I wonder if anyone here has spent Easter at Easter Island before. It is the fall so must be pretty Chile that time of year.