GoA Sheep Game

I went on the presumption the Island isn’t changing, only that you can’t leave it

Able was I ere I saw Elba

These are my sheepy entrants so far:
JFG
YankeeTripper
MayanActuary
IPD
Celalta
OldTimer
CuriousGeorge
PatientZombie
BruteForce

…have I missed your entry or have you just not entered? Hmmm???

A_Student joins the flock.

can I private message you the answers? although that is a lot of questions.

That’s how you’re supposed to submit them.

Well I just said them out loud and they seemed to get there, so you could also try that.

the list

JFG
YankeeTripper
MayanActuary
IPD
Celalta
OldTimer
CuriousGeorge
PatientZombie
BruteForce
A_Student

and now…

soyleche

…welcome to the pen.

I’ve got to warn you all - my dad’s family has a sheep ranch. So, be ready…

Mmmm, lamb.

We’ve added a bunch of new sheep to the flock:

John.S.Mill
UltimateAnyone
Lucy
Snake
NumericalNeuroticism
Kat987

the list

JFG
YankeeTripper
MayanActuary
IPD
Celalta
OldTimer
CuriousGeorge
PatientZombie
BruteForce
A_Student
soyleche
John.S.Mill
UltimateAnyone
Lucy
Snake
NumericalNeuroticism
Kat987

If I have trouble falling asleep tonight, I can at least count 18 sheep.

Congratulations – You have an exceptional Sheep® Score. The below factor(s) are informative but not significant as they represent very marginal areas where your score was adversely affected. Keep up your good sheepy habits!

Key Factor(s) Affecting Your Sheep® Score:

• 1 Proportion of wool to scratching limits on revolving sheers or other clippers is too high

As one of the most important score factors, Sheep® Scores evaluate scratching in relation to available skin on participants. Your score was impacted because your arms broke out in a rash.

• 2 Too many lambs with coats

Sheep® Scores consider the age of its contestants. The amount of wool that a sheep produces depends upon its breed, genetics, nutrition, and shearing interval. Lambs produce less wool than mature animals. Maybe if you’d grow up a little, you’d get a better score.

gandalf has joined the flock.

the list

JFG
YankeeTripper
MayanActuary
IPD
Celalta
OldTimer
CuriousGeorge
PatientZombie
BruteForce
A_Student
soyleche
John.S.Mill
UltimateAnyone
Lucy
Snake
NumericalNeuroticism
Kat987
gandalf

Fun fact - there’s not really much money in wool. You are lucky to break even after paying the shearers.

I suspect that’s related to the invention of polyester fleece. The stuff is dirt cheap, has many of the virtues of wool, and is lightweight, to boot.

there’s nuttin like mutton

Ultimately - there’s not much money in sheep, period (at least in the US). Our ranch has been hemorrhaging money for years. The only reason it still exists is…

That’s too bad. I really do love to eat lamb, and it has been getting harder to find. :frowning:

I need to run an errand, so I’ll keep entries open for another hour or so… :baa:

If only there were more like you…

I don’t know where the US lamb goes. Everything I see in the stores around here is from New Zealand.